Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Maxxim Sixx Silver Wheels 16x7 +40

Wow those look great, wasn't expecting them to look so good to be honest.

What tire and what size did you go with? Are you lowered?

I am lowered, ST suspensions springs. About 1.2" in the front 1" rear. For tires, I went with BFGoodrech Sport Comp 2 in 205/45

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Here's mine with 205/45/16 Nitto Neogen and MeisterR coils. I like them a lot more than I thought I would! Very OEM+ look which I like. I was planning plasti-dipping black but I think I'll keep them silver after seeing them on the car. This shoot was just during the first test drive. If I have sunlight left after cleaning them up I'll take some more close-ups of the fitment.

DSC06370.jpg by Chris Hersh, on Flickr

DSC06373-Edit.jpg by Chris Hersh, on Flickr

Looks real nice with the gray. Just subtle enough.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Here's mine with 205/45/16 Nitto Neogen and MeisterR coils. I like them a lot more than I thought I would! Very OEM+ look which I like. I was planning plasti-dipping black but I think I'll keep them silver after seeing them on the car. This shoot was just during the first test drive. If I have sunlight left after cleaning them up I'll take some more close-ups of the fitment.

DSC06377-Edit.jpg by Chris Hersh, on Flickr
I agree. I plasti dipped my wheels black and I like the look, will probably do my next wheels the same but your car looks pretty good silver. Never thought I'd say that about any car (especially with tinted windows - black wheels seem to go well with dark windows) but the silver wheels do seem to look nicer.

Sent using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Truthfully, (to me at least) the ONLY thing hurting the looks of those wheels is the extra lug holes.

Other than that, I actually think they look a good deal better than the similar 6 spoke, Rota Grids! [wink]

I'm so glad you have the same color car as me.
I think I'll keep them silver instead of painting them.

Based

Alright mine came in. Honestly I am a little surprised at how good they look! The finish is awesome! I'm gonna put these on in a few weeks once I decide what tires I want.

Alright mine came in. Honestly I am a little surprised at how good they look! The finish is awesome! I'm gonna put these on in a few weeks once I decide what tires I want.
How long did it take them to contact you? I ordered mine last week and haven't heard anything back yet.

Got mine, using a bathroom scale and using the difference between my weight with and without holding the wheel I came up with a three sample average of 16.9lbs.

I am lowered, ST suspensions springs. About 1.2" in the front 1" rear. For tires, I went with BFGoodrech Sport Comp 2 in 205/45
Thanks for the info, I am hoping mine looks as good at the stock height. I am going to run the Comp-2 A/S as a winter tire, we have mild winters here.

You car looks great, don't even want to know how long I have to rub to get shine like that hah

How long did it take them to contact you? I ordered mine last week and haven't heard anything back yet.
He contacted me the next day to verify fitment.

OP
B
Thread Starter #78
My tires came in, Hub rings ordered, just need to get another set of TPMS sensors and I can go get everything mounted and balanced and on the car finally so I can sell my stock wheels! Looking forward to it!

Well I just got a hold of them, and they told me 2 of the wheels were damaged and that was the last set they had available. They are refunding my money. What a bummer, I already ordered and received the hub-centric rings.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'm curious to hear if those Neo Gens will make ANY forward progress at all, in even a 1/4" of snow/slush (they ARE labelled as 'all seasons' ;) ).

That is, IF anyone is brave enough to even try them out in even minor depth snow.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Wheels & Tires 2
rooSTer Wheels & Tires 7