Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Maxxim Sixx Silver Wheels 16x7 +40

I'm curious to hear if those Neo Gens will make ANY forward progress at all, in even a 1/4" of snow/slush (they ARE labelled as 'all seasons' ;) ).

That is, IF anyone is brave enough to even try them out in even minor depth snow.

funny you say that. here's my weather for the next week.

............... i'm going back to my snow tire set haha. it was fun while it lasted! i was impressed with the grip in the cold but i'm not brave enough to try them in Pittsburgh hills when i have actual snow tires sitting in the garage

neeqness

1000 Post Club
No, last I checked they were sold out.

Sent using Tapatalk

Waterfan

Shitty, I'm getting sick of cleaning multi-spokes[emoji58]

This deal probably will never be back , faaak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
$28 per for a quality, relatively-light-weight 16" wheel? This was WAY too good to last.

I don't even bother maintaining my Winners (the brake dust is real). Definitely going for something matte black "next time" if ever I get bored :)

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
$28 per for a quality, relatively-light-weight 16" wheel? This was WAY too good to last.

I don't even bother maintaining my Winners (the brake dust is real). Definitely going for something matte black "next time" if ever I get bored :)
I don't think the deal will return [emoji22]

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Possibly. Slept on this one since I was offline most of the weekend it was going on...

Sent using Tapatalk

Just like [MENTION=1507]Waterfan[/MENTION] said, with multi spoke u don't even bother after a while lol

neeqness

1000 Post Club

Just like [MENTION=1507]Waterfan[/MENTION] said, with multi spoke u don't even bother after a while lol

This is true, but I cheated when I paint dipped mine black a few months ago. I can't even tell anymore if it has brake dust on it or not. The black matches my tinted windows and looks much better (imo) on the stock wheels. Other than that, our cars look alike.

Sent using Tapatalk

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
This is true, but I cheated when I paint dipped mine black a few months ago. I can't even tell anymore if it has brake dust on it or not. The black matches my tinted windows and looks much better (imo) on the stock wheels. Other than that, our cars look alike.

Sent using Tapatalk
Aznightmare is local to me and he has the same wheels but he sanded them and painted them, if u get a moment , give him a vote on FOM[emoji1420]

What lug nuts did you guys go with? I have some lugs nuts that were given to me for my OZ wheels, but not sure what type they are since they aren't packaged.

What lug nuts did you guys go with? I have some lugs nuts that were given to me for my OZ wheels, but not sure what type they are since they aren't packaged.
I went with Gorilla Automotive #21133BC- the holes are slim and these were a good fit.

Got these mounted up awhile ago, but wanted to detail my car before taking pics.

And after detailing for hours, what happens within 30 minutes of leaving my driveway?

FML

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Wheels & Tires 2
rooSTer Wheels & Tires 7