Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Maxxim Sixx Silver Wheels 16x7 +40

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
You're pissed....I'm pissed, I actually paid and they took my money only to tell me that the last ones they had were damaged beyond repair, a week after I placed my order. I got my money back either way.
Brutal

Sent from my CIA monitored device

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Still pissed I missed out on these fuuuuccckkk

I was too but you gotta move on bro. These things come and go...I got me some lighter (and black) wheels now for much cheaper so I'm glad I missed it because these wheels that I have now are better.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I was too but you gotta move on bro. These things come and go...I got me some lighter (and black) wheels now for much cheaper so I'm glad I missed it because these wheels that I have now are better.
Can't call me a bro and show no pic or share a price? You say cheaper than these? You saw these going for what I saw them going for, right?[emoji15]

Can't call me a bro and show no pic or share a price? You say cheaper than these? You saw these going for what I saw them going for, right?[emoji15]

I concur...You gotta share the pictures, bro.

I concur...You gotta share the pictures, bro.

neeqness

1000 Post Club

I posted it in either the official wheels topic and/or the What I Did To My Car topic. Since this is just about the maxxims, I didn't post it here.

Based

Does anyone want to buy my set? They are still in box just as they arrived. I'm saving up for a turbo and I want to speed up the saving money process... I've decided I want to stay with stock wheels for the sleeper look. Just make me an offer. You can PM me.

And yes this time I'm serious. I thought for a while I might keep them but I've changed my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based

Well I went online and got some shipping quotes from ups and it would cost $100 just to ship these wheels lol...

You can probably get that fixed. You might be hard pressed to find a single one.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Based

Well if anyone wants to come pick mine up, or meet up with me, I live in southern Louisiana. If you live close enough you can PM me. But shipping these wheels just probably isn't worth it to a lot of people. Around $100.

Does anyone have one of these wheels that they would be willing to sell? I got a bad bend in one of mine and it is beyond repair. I'd love to be able to buy a single replacement so I can still use these!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Wheels & Tires 2
rooSTer Wheels & Tires 7