Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Maxxim Sixx Silver Wheels 16x7 +40

Not sure if anyone's interested, but I stumbled across these while putzing around the internet. From an old post they appear to be discontinued and weigh in at about 16lbs each. Maxxim is made by Konig, but I can't necessarily vouch for quality, but for the price I wasn't going to pass them up. Not sure how many more are available.

Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/282259175469

Good Luck!

Link to post:
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...quirements-first?p=22897&viewfull=1#post22897

I like those more than the Winner by Maxxim...wish they had more color options though. Like black.

Just registered to say thanks. Was stressing a little bit about making it thru the winter running OEM summer tires, especially with a La Nina year in the PNW. But at $28 each, these are a no brainer, and I get to run my favorite all season, the DWS.

Based

I saw these on eBay yesterday lol. There's no way these aren't keychain trinkets.

OP
B
Thread Starter #8
I saw these on eBay yesterday lol. There's no way these aren't keychain trinkets.
Haha I said the same thing, but the seller has solid feedback and for $111.44 shipped for all 4, guess I'll be the take the chance!!

They won't be here for a bit but I'll take a picture of one mounted tireless on the car when they come in.

$28 is the buy it now price?
Yes, buy it now is just under $28 per wheel, shipping included. Set of 4 was $111 shipped. Seems like it would cost that to just ship them.

I am still totally skeptical, and not ordering tires until I have these in hand and can take a look at them. Rolling the dice here, but if they are truly made by Konig and "held to the same standards" as the Maxxim site claims, this is going to be the perfect winter wheel for my daily driver.

Looks like this is the seller, who looks legit. I am hoping this is just back stock they have been sitting on for a few years and looking to blow them out: https://www.treaddepot.com/#!productDetail/wheelFitment/SI67D0840S

Can anyone photos hope those to a FiST? I'd like to see what they'd look like.
This wheel looks to be a direct rip off of the Rota Grid, with a couple minor changes. Here is an idea of what they look like: http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/11566-FS-Used-16-in-Rota-Grids

Based

Haha I said the same thing, but the seller has solid feedback and for $111.44 shipped for all 4, guess I'll be the take the chance!!

They won't be here for a bit but I'll take a picture of one mounted tireless on the car when they come in.
ya know what... Screw it I'll buy a set too.

I know Maxxim is made by Konig, and several guys on here run their Winner with good success.

Nice find! I ordered a set. I have been trying to find something for a week and haven't been impressed with much. I was going out tomorrow to get new wheels and tires from discount tire. This saved me over $300 and about 2 more lbs per wheel. Now I have to wait a little longer to get everything installed.

Oh God! What did I just do...

I saw that they were selling like crazy and there were only 10 left, so I bought a set.
I've been looking for 16"s so this will work and I might give plastidipping them a go.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Wheels & Tires 2
rooSTer Wheels & Tires 7