Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

From recaros to cloth possible?

Hey looking into maybe downgrading seats. I opted for the recaros because i didnt want to give up my heated seats ive always had but man the fitment just doesnt work for me.. im 250# and in the car for long periods at a time. Ive only had the car 2 days and i just dont think its gonna work for me anymore lol. So my question is does the seat brackets line up the same? I would have to find someone near me that wants to trade.. Am i making the right descion??. Any insight on this issue? Thanks in advance

The seat rails are all the same, they will break in over time but if you don't like them I'm sure someone on here including me might be interested in a deal. What color are they?

DangerMouse

Mine took about 1500 miles and then they felt great. I would give them some time to break in before you swap them out.

Don't do it.....give it time, they break in and are extremely comfy. Try seating on a wedge pillow & raise seat 3 notches helped me until they broke in. Now im back to the lowest position and couldn't be happier with the recaros, had similiar thoughts when I frist got the car.

Hey looking into maybe downgrading seats. I opted for the recaros because i didnt want to give up my heated seats ive always had but man the fitment just doesnt work for me.. im 250# and in the car for long periods at a time. Ive only had the car 2 days and i just dont think its gonna work for me anymore lol. So my question is does the seat brackets line up the same? I would have to find someone near me that wants to trade.. Am i making the right descion??. Any insight on this issue? Thanks in advance
I'm in the Milwaukee area about 5 hours away. If they're grey and black i'd happily trade! :)

OP
B
Thread Starter #6
Thanks guys!! Ill wait it out then go from there. Glad to know i have options if it doesnt work out. Ill run them for a few thousand and reevaluate the situation. Guys who want them ill besure to revisit this thread and PM you if i decide to swap

I'd be willing to drive down and swap the driver side only, if you didn't want to swap out both seats(driver/pass).....I frequently drive to Madison & willing to make the drive. let me know [twothumb]

I'd meet you half way between Kansas City and Roodhouse (maybe in Columbia) to swap and flip you some cash, depending on the color and condition of your seats.

Guess I'll also throw my hat in here, I'm in Chicago and would be happy to drive down and swap.