Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone have experience with the newly designed Levels intercooler?

Been rebuilding the Fist this year and got rid of my Cobb fmic. Looking to get a new one that is better that is cheaper or the same price. Levels new dimensions are 24x10x2. Any feed back would be appreciated.[raceflag]

I'm curious as well. I was about to order a MAP intercooler but am considering the Levels. I'm curious how effective the portion of the core that's behind the crash bar will be vs the thicker core of the MAP not being cover by the bar.

I've got one in hand, I'll be installing it later this week. I'm going to pull some logs before the install and then post logs afterwards. Will just be stock vs the levels but I know the stock one is terrible.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Levels UPDATED IC DESIGN

http://levelsperformance.com/collections/fiesta-st/products/ford-fiesta-st-intercooler-upgrade

FiestaV21.jpg

FiestaV2.jpg

Now available for the 2014 Ford Fiesta ST! This intercooler upgrade is a must have for those who plan to modify and/or tune their Fiesta. This product is hand crafted in the USA, using top quality 6061 aluminum. 100% tig welded CNC cut end tanks looks great and perform better.

**UPDATED DESIGN**

Core dimensions: 24"x10"x2"

Bar and plate design

2.5" CNC machined outlets

Direct bolt on with no modifications or fabrication needed. Fits factory crash bar.

Mates directly to factory intercooler piping

MSRP: $499

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I've got one in hand, I'll be installing it later this week. I'm going to pull some logs before the install and then post logs afterwards. Will just be stock vs the levels but I know the stock one is terrible.
How's the fit and finish? I saw some pictures of the earlier model and wasn't crazy about the weld work. I'd also like to hear about the install. I remember people were having trouble with fitting the 2j behind the crash bar.

Grabbed a CP-e on BF from Ron@Whoosh.

Heard too many good things about CP-e intercoolers to get something else.

DaveG99

Levels are awesome. But it takes a couple months to get it. A lot of the focus guys here in Dallas have the levels fmic. I bought a depo fmic last week and I just got it yesterday. Can't beat the price. $329 shipped. If I wanted more intercooler I would just get the dhm racing fmic with crash bar. But for a factory fit the depo is impossible to beat.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Levels are awesome. But it takes a couple months to get it. A lot of the focus guys here in Dallas have the levels fmic. I bought a depo fmic last week and I just got it yesterday. Can't beat the price. $329 shipped. If I wanted more intercooler I would just get the dhm racing fmic with crash bar. But for a factory fit the depo is impossible to beat.
Currently Nik said he has 4-5 fiesta V2 coolers at his shop ready to ship...

I've been wanting to see some guys try it out. I personally know someone that has it on his car ( beta version here in Florida ) and that guy loves it. He's not a data head like most people, so... no def results.

If you can't afford the DHM race cooler and your going to stick with a stock turbo or maybe a hybrid, I'd pick up a levels V2 every day of the week over a Cobb/Mountune/MTC.

PS: prob no one was a bigger critic of levels V1 design than me..

J2FoRS

Ever install this? Log it?

KKaWing

Guy on the local FB group has one installed. His impression:

install went smooth, it fit nice. So far pressure drop hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be, on a 3rd to 4th gear pull temperature rises about 1.5 to 2 C, and recovers to ambient quickly. I'm hoping with the core being on the thin side it will maintain cooling airflow through both grilles into the rad in the hotter months.

A7xogg

Idk when I'll be receiving mine or getting a accessport, but when I do I will definitely log the results. Too many good things said about levels not to get it.