Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Quick Question

I have decided to go with a Cobb or Mountune RMM due to not a big increase in NVH compared to OEM, however Mountune has a sale going on making it pretty cheap. I was just wondering is the mountune a bit stiffer or is the cobb? Wondering if shelling out a bit more for Cobb is worth it. Thanks

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I have decided to go with a Cobb or Mountune RMM due to not a big increase in NVH compared to OEM, however Mountune has a sale going on making it pretty cheap. I was just wondering is the mountune a bit stiffer or is the cobb? Wondering if shelling out a bit more for Cobb is worth it. Thanks
Is there a thread comparing NVH on rear motor mounts?

I'm a Mountune fan with most parts but have read various accounts that the mount "clicks" after installed for a bit
The Cobb is a nice unit

Cobb is a slight bit stiffer. I have a Cobb RMM and am very happy with it. After some break in there is very little vibration even at idle with A/C on. It is not at all objectionable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I have a filled Oem RMM that is an upgrade over stock, won't squeak, and adds little vibrations. I'll beat whatever sale price you find. PM me for pictures and prices

OP
J
Thread Starter #7
Thanks for all your suggestions guys, I got my two parts installed and everything went great, now to look forward to new mods!