Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The 14.5 all stock Fiesta is gone.

After 51,113 miles, I have traded in the Fiesta that still holds the record for the fastest all stock pass @ 14.582 (I was unable to get back to the track this year and see if I could improve on the time). The incentives from Ford were too good to pass, so I traded it in.

I have replaced it with another base Fiesta ST...well I did get one option this time. Molten Orange

Molten ST.jpg

In the Spring I will begin my quest to see if 14.5 can be achieved with two different cars. As I did before, I will post all my successes and failures. Wish me luck.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
AP would be an upgrade, so I'd assume it didn't have that. Also assuming "all stock" means factory tires.

OP
E
Thread Starter #8
Stock tires, stock tune, stock paper air filter, completely as delivered from the factory with no aftermarket anything. The full details of the 14.5 day were posted here:

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/4716-Great-Day-at-the-Track-14-5-NO-MODS

There is also a summary on page 7 of "Official FiST Drag Race Times and Discussion Thread". I was on the top 10 stock board for a long time. The first time I ran this car I met Russ from Deadhook. He had just bought his white FiST two days before and was already at the track. He is the one who turned me on to this site.

I really wanted to get another try after It got 30K on it, but never found the time to make another run.

Now I have to start over.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats on the new FiST.

You're not too far from me! Shoot me a message and we'll go from there, I'd love to hear about your tips at the track. I'm at 14.8 and I KNOW the car has a ton more in it, stock.

A7xogg

wow, thats what alot of bolt on tuned fiesta st's run! Impressive man. Love the color of then new car fyi. Gonna go after some mods on this car?

Ford Community Posts