Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

LEAST low lowering springs

Hey guys! I'm looking to lower my fiesta soon, partially for looks and partially for ride quality. That being said, I'm not looking to go too low. I have a lowered Honda and I hate driving it around town. So far in my searching it looks like the Cobb and Eibach are the least-low of the springs available. Does anyone have any input on the subject? Thanks everyone!

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I have the H&R Sport springs, they look great but drops too much IMO. I may switch to Eibachs in the near future to raise it up slightly.

TempeST

like Hijinx, this is part of the reason I went with Coilers as well.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Haven't tried the Cobb but I can vouch for the Eibach springs. Going by the numbers they seem to be one of the least dropped. They are also a bit softer than stock so they went great with the stock struts. Seem to improve performance all around as well as a slight improvement in the ride. Removed that after bounce too that was quite annoying (imho) in the stock suspension.

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
S
Thread Starter #6
Thanks for the replies guys! If I had the coin I'd be all about coilovers. However that's just not an option right now. The EIbach springs are what I'm leaning towards. Cheap and good review. A mild drop and a mild improvement in ride is all I'm really after.

grnmachine02

Data to back this up? How does it improve handling?
I don't personally have data, no. There's plenty on the manufacturers website. People have been complaining that the ST's suspension is over dampened, hence the bumpy ride. From what I've read, the swift spec r springs are the only lowering springs tuned to the factory shock/strut. That's why they don't lower as much as the others that are out there.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Data to back this up? How does it improve handling?

You sure are something in these suspension post......I used the swift springs on stock struts for autocross with only change being springs and my times improved as did car control. I'm not just some poser kid making bs claims while only driving around on the street acting like pro racer know it all. But what do I know.

I'm asking for data. Scientific controlled test to show handling improvement. I've seen nothing. Even with the "my cone time on asphalt improved" I see no distances or time or dates for data. And of course amateur drivers never get better when they drive the same course time and time again.

It's just interesting those selling mustang suspension post data about their improved handling and grip and the fiesta companies don't?

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
I'm asking for data. Scientific controlled test to show handling improvement. I've seen nothing. Even with the "my cone time on asphalt improved" I see no distances or time or dates for data. And of course amateur drivers never get better when they drive the same course time and time again.

It's just interesting those selling mustang suspension post data about their improved handling and grip and the fiesta companies don't?

Lmao you are pretty interesting....... do some research and figure out why swift springs are better than the other springs. Btw I been doing autocross for some years now and not new to using cars for this stuff instead internet trolling. Sorry if my real world info isn't good enough for you vs some companies bs info.

What info? You have given no data.

And the research I've done with the fiesta st has given me no data. The only data I can find is on the oem. That's why I'm asking.