Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Current Ford Incentives

Hey guys,
I was checking out the Ford website and noticed that they were offering "Smart Bonus Cash of $1000" on top of all offers. So I went to see the other incentives for the Fiesta.
If you go to the Ford website and check out the current offers, you will see that under the "Finance Programs" tab, there is an offer of 0% for 72 months+$1500 Retail Bonus Cash. This would net a $2500 total savings if you included the Smart Bonus Cash of $1000.

However, I clicked on the "Retails Offers" tab and saw they had a promotion for 0% Financing for 72 months+$2000 Bonus Cash. So does this mean it would be a total of $3000, with the Smart Bonus Cash included?

I'm about ready to pick up a base Fiesta ST with the black wheel upgrade (no Recaros unfortunately) and just wanted to clear this up before I start negotiating.

Thanks!

As I may be purchasing very soon, I'd be interested to know which incentives were available to you and if they stacked.

OP
N
Thread Starter #4
Hey Matt. If you plan on financing for 0%, you'll only get $2500 in rebates total, plus any misc ones if you qualify, like military or student rebates.

If you are not using their finance program then this would be $3500 in total rebates plus the misc if you qualify.

For being in California I think I got a decent deal, around $19.5 plus tax/fees and 0% for 72 months; nothing as low as people on the east coast obviously. I purchased a white ST with just the black wheel option. I believe there were no more than 4 or 5 white within a 100 miles of me. White seems to be one of the more popular colors here so they sell quick. I originally wanted Recaros but I would have had to have it shipped from out of state and the dealer wanted to charge an extra $350 for this.

Anyway, this is just an extra car to DD to and from work. Besides, if I wanted to go to the track then I'd just use my other car. Also, paying 10% of the price of the car just for Recaros didn't seem worth it to me anymore after thinking it thoroughly.

Good luck with your purchase. If you buy I'd probably do it before the end of the year; sooner the better.

OP
N
Thread Starter #5
Oh I forgot to mention that these incentives may differ from region to region, so check the Ford website to be sure. I think when I checked Maryland, their rebates only totaled $1750 plus the financing.

I took the cash back....$4,000 in rebates for my ST (Black with Black rims, Recaros, sync3, no moonroof or navigation) loving my car....

OP
N
Thread Starter #10
Sorry. I meant in calendar year 2017.

Is the backup camera the only change for 2017?
Not 100% sure if that's the only change, but the backup camera standard option is probably the most notable.
I'm fairly certain that we will see these same incentives at the end of 2017. I was told by the dealer they usually have factory rebate offers around Memorial Day and Thanksgiving/Christmas.