Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Am I crazy?

are these tires mounted correctly? all are stacked with the rim face to the left. shouldn't 2 of them be going in the opposite direction??

Nitto NeoGen

Stock Potenzas

all are stacked with the rim face to the left. shouldn't 2 of them be going in the opposite direction??
If you turn two of the wheel faces the other way (as they would be on your car) two of the tires would also be the other way!

I believe both types are not unidirectional, but the outside is marked on the tire.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Both are asymmetrical, non-directional tires. Like mentioned above, there is an "outside" and, consequently, an "inside."

OP
milkman42
Thread Starter #4
I though asymmetrical tires *would* be directional?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I though asymmetrical tires *would* be directional?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
There's an outside (wheel face). If they were directional, they could only be sold left or right, specifically, being asymmetrical and all.

If they are directional they should be clearly marked. My BFG comps have a "Rotation >>" arrow, no chance in messing that up unless they weren't ordered correctly.

Lol I have the same tires. All is good, I thought they were on wrong too when they were installed.