Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My Fiesta ST Partout

Trader history for MatthewMateo (0)

Hello, everybody! I've got like 2.5 things left! Let's get these parts moved!

Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 17x7" Matte Black with Black Gorilla Nuts $500 SHIPPED. Need these gone! Some paint chipped on edge from tire installation/removals.

Boomba Rear Wing Risers $100, uhhhh.... I think that I lost a screw on this. No biggie. You can pick one up at a hardware store.

Last edited:

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
24 hr edit warning...Forum Classified Posts Requirements - PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/56-Classified-Posts-Requirements-PLEASE-READ-AND-FOLLOW

Important Information:
Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our registered members so that they can easily buy and sell items. As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams. If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 24 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions. We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.

Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.

1.Product Description
2.Price
3.Images***
4.Shipping Details
5.Contact Information

***Your ?Screen Name?, ?Date?, and ?FiestaSTForum.com? must be included in all pictures shown.

*Note: You are not allowed to photoshop your username onto the photo afterwards.

[HR][/HR]
24-Hour Edit Notice:

If you've been asked by a Staff Member to modify a thread so that it complies to the rules, you'll have 24 hours to make these changes or risk having your thread closed or removed.

thank you?

Millage on the springs? If you can post pictures I'm very interested.

OP
M
Thread Starter #7
Millage on the springs? If you can post pictures I'm very interested.
Springs have been on and off the car since I've owned it. It was my first mod. Had them on the car for about 15,000 miles total.

I'll get pictures of them once I take them off the car this week. The springs are in good condition. Never drive in snow/salt and what have you. Original box for shipping too!

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
[MENTION=5835]matt[/MENTION]hewMate I have fixed the images that I could. You need to link the jpg of the image (open the image in a new tab is the easiest)

Just get some bolts of same thread and length from local parts store. If you're too busy I understand, however even if I don't buy them people on here love to buy those used.