Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo Thread

How many have purchased / installed / tuned the x-47 Hybrid Turbo?

• X-47 Purchased

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • X-47 Installed

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • X-47 Tuned

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • X-47 Dyno / V-Dyno Results

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
Who are you tuned by? I just see no possible way for e30 to hit 310

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He said it was on Vdyno, so unless he knows his exact weight and tire size at the time the pull was made, I'd take that with a tiny grain of salt. I myself hit 298whp, and I'm skeptical of that. I wouldn't be surprised if he's in the upper 280's or 290's like us tho.

Brura22

He said it was on Vdyno, so unless he knows his exact weight and tire size at the time the pull was made, I'd take that with a tiny grain of salt. I myself hit 298whp, and I'm skeptical of that. I wouldn't be surprised if he's in the upper 280's or 290's like us tho.
Yeah vDynos are so off [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LILIKE16ST

I really need this x47 in my life. After hearing the numbers I may run a 93 tune daily in the 280 whp range and use an e30 tune just for running at the track and stuff every once in a while. 1/4 mile track not twisties we don't have any good tracks like that around close. If I could lay down give or take 280 whp daily on pump 93 I'd be more than happy with the broad power band these things have

So I can finally say I love the x47. I am almost done tuning with stratified and the car is running really good! I Pulled on two new 5.0 mustangs and a 5th gen camaro. All of these car where stock or all most stock.[giddy]

LILIKE16ST

So I can finally say I love the x47. I am almost done tuning with stratified and the car is running really good! I Pulled on two new 5.0 mustangs and a 5th gen camaro. All of these car where stock or all most stock.[giddy]
Impressive for sure. That's awesome the car is running that good on just 93 makes me feel even better about going with it. These cars can put in some work with give or take 280 whp and a fat powerband....as you know first hand now.

Based

What bolt ons do you have? Like exhaust and intake etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Turbo took a month and a half to come in, but it has turned out to be worth the wait. I have a cobb DP with the mbrp 3 inch cat back, fswerks intake, boomba throttle body and intake spacers, denso 1 step colder plugs, mishimoto intercooler and charge pipes. The next thing I will be doing is the piggy bag fuel system when I go e30.

Before I go e30 I need to find a way to get more traction. Right now I have Michelin super sports 21545r17 and spin all the way to 60 mph or the end of 2nd. If it was not for the traction control from stratified I would be upset. When I have that on it helps put the power down.

Before I go e30 I need to find a way to get more traction. Right now I have Michelin super sports 21545r17 and spin all the way to 60 mph or the end of 2nd. If it was not for the traction control from stratified I would be upset. When I have that on it helps put the power down.
Try the Cobb Traction control, it's amazing

They are about the same thing, and I like it but rather just hook and not have the computer pull power.

We all get power hungry but try not to forget the best form of traction control is the throttle. Smooth is fast, and learning the limits across different conditions and temps also helps when you really need to put the power down.

Also didn't see a RMM in the mod list, I noticed a difference in traction after adding mine.

That is a good point learning to modulate the throttle well help but I like to race and not being able to use all the power hurts me. Think of other cars making 300 hp and how big of a tire most of them run or how they put the power to the wheels. Oh and I do have a Cobb RMM I just listed the performance stuff.

Have had mine installed for around a week along with a pumaspeed large bore manifold and fmic. I have the maxd out tune to suit and and the car now rips. 80kmh-160kmh (50-100 mph) goes by really quick. Getting a dyno power run on Monday to get a good idea of the power increase. This time last year the car had 180whp and I am hoping for 270-290whp on 98 octane pump gas

Have had mine installed for around a week along with a pumaspeed large bore manifold and fmic. I have the maxd out tune to suit and and the car now rips. 80kmh-160kmh (50-100 mph) goes by really quick. Getting a dyno power run on Monday to get a good idea of the power increase. This time last year the car had 180whp and I am hoping for 270-290whp on 98 octane pump gas
Hey mate, awesome to hear, Im also down under (NZ) and was looking at the MAXD tuning box with turbo as there is not really any well known Fiesta ST tuners down here yet. What other mods do you have on the car? Im looking at FMIC,Turbo and possibly DP, can you run the stage 3 maxd map on just that, or do you need all the extra stuff they say that is 'required'?

Cheers

We are in the same boat here when it comes to tuners. The other mods I have are ic piping, r-sport large bore intake, catless dp and custom 3 inch exhaust. I was running the 2R crackle map before the turbo, manifold and ic upgrades and that was fine. I was running the r-sport stage 2 ic but for the turbo upgrade but I have upgraded to the r-sport pro stage 3 ic

LILIKE16ST

We are in the same boat here when it comes to tuners. The other mods I have are ic piping, r-sport large bore intake, catless dp and custom 3 inch exhaust. I was running the 2R crackle map before the turbo, manifold and ic upgrades and that was fine. I was running the r-sport stage 2 ic but for the turbo upgrade but I have upgraded to the r-sport pro stage 3 ic
Couldn't you guys just get a remote e tune like others do from someone in the states? Just an idea