Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo Thread

How many have purchased / installed / tuned the x-47 Hybrid Turbo?

• X-47 Purchased

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • X-47 Installed

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • X-47 Tuned

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • X-47 Dyno / V-Dyno Results

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #81
edit: also....this is on stock cat-back ???
The mod list is posted under their dyno plot..

Fiesta ST Bolt-on Modifications List:

• X-47 Hybrid Turbo and Large Bore Turbo Elbow
  • 3 inch Catless Downpipe
  • Stock Exhaust
  • R-Sport Pro Intercooler
  • R-Sport Hot Side IC Pipe
  • LTG Long Induction Kit
  • Large Bore Intake Cross-Over Pipe

Yeah i ask because it surprises me, surely they could of put on something else and gotten a few extra horses out of it.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #83
Yeah i ask because it surprises me, surely they could of put on something else and gotten a few extra horses out of it.
I believe this was a customer vehicle with those mods already installed and Pumaspeed installed just the X-47 Hybrid Turbo and Large Bore Turbo Elbow and had it re-tuned and tested...

I was told there are other FiSts currently under test that have more bolt-on upgrades installed...

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #85
Are we gonna get Panda results today as well?

Some Guy On The Internet
Not that I'm aware of...I believe they just started x-47 install, tune, and testing...Not sure of the mods currently installed on their test FiST other than they are tuning and testing on e30 fuel....

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #86
PumaSpeed x-37 Hybrid Turbo verses x-47 Hybrid Turbo Comparison - (99RON / 93 Octane)

PumaSpeed x-37 Hybrid:

X-37 dyno data.jpg
[HR][/HR]

PumaSpeed x-47 Hybrid:

x-47 dyno data 2.jpg

Pete

Did you receive and already install your x-47 yet Pete? Looking forward to seeing your results soon...
Well the plan was to send the turbo out today when Russ and I tear the engine down. But I am stuck in Chicago because of cancelled flights

Pete

I'm curious as to what are your expectations or performance goals your looking to achieve?
I would be happy with 320 on e30 or e40. I don't really want to go past 350. as that is my goal for the fwd track machine.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #97
I would be happy with 320 on e30 or e40. I don't really want to go past 350. as that is my goal for the fwd track machine.
That's similar to what Panda is also expecting tuned on e30 (~325whp)...

Will be very interesting and quite informative see what results are gathered and posted for the x-47 within the next few weeks from a few different tuners with various levels of mods installed and fuel types...

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #99
I just wanna see how much cfm this thing is moving to make that power.
Yeah, I think we'll have a much clearer idea as to how much airflow the X-47 to capable of moving and how efficient it is after a few more FiSTs, which are currently having x-47's installed, are tuned and have their logged results posted....

Based

Agreed...we'll know much more about the x-47's true capabilities within the next few weeks...
If it's even just 280-290whp on 93, I think I'll go with the x47. I don't think I can justify myself spending an extra $3000 or so just for an extra 10-20whp.

Ford Community Posts