Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo Thread

How many have purchased / installed / tuned the x-47 Hybrid Turbo?

• X-47 Purchased

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • X-47 Installed

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • X-47 Tuned

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • X-47 Dyno / V-Dyno Results

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
It's gonna break 300 on e30. So stoked. Getting invoice sent over. Tonight. There will be at least 3 x47s rolling thee an streets of SD. Haha. Keep up the updates ISH.
And me and ish will be the the only 2 running the x47 here in the Palm springs area. There isnt that many modded STs out here. Most are stock. I think boostbumps is the only other full bolt ST out here.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Ish

Thanks for the update!

That's pretty encouraging news considering its with our crap CA 91 winter blend pump gas...

Will be interesting to see what 93 produces...Puma originally showed (on dyno) 294whp with 99RON (93 US equiv.)

So is Panda tuning yours Ish?
No Adam is, but my friend that helped me setup my vdyno is good friends with Chris so i guess thats how the word got around lol

masonsturbos

Hey guys, the x47 is gunna be going on early next week- waiting a turbosmart wg- and I'll be Pandas tune car. We are starting with 93 then moving to e30 after that, I'll keep everyone up to date along the way. I've been in contact with ishmail and we both are excited to have the first x47s here stateside.
To give a little story on my car-
Stage 3 93 oct- dynod 212/282whp
Stage 3 e30- dynod 218/301whp
Should be fun to answer questions and relay info as I'm sure ish will continue to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

masonsturbos

im also a local to Panda and I have a pretty close relationship with Chris.
we are in STL, MO. numbers we are hoping for a 285whp on 93 and 300+whp on e30. In the future we will also do meth, but i think Ish will beat me to that lol.

Good stuff, can't wait to see some of the cali locals posting results on our shit 91oct. Planning on going this route in a couple of months.

LILIKE16ST

Wow these results are awesome. Being able to pull more than 280 horses to the tires on 93 pump with a hybrid turbo and 300 on e30 is simply amazing. I think this is basically maxed because from what I've read it's not physically possible to go bigger than this inside this little turbo housing correct me if I'm wrong....2jr Intake + full 3 inch catless turbo back exhaust and a fine tune running an x47 in a 2600ish (probably a little less) lbs FiST would be heavenly and hella fun day to day and in sure it would surprise more than a few people haha this turbo is AWESOME

masonsturbos

You're right about size, they have done about all that's left with safety, the next step would probably need a different center section.

Ish

Quick update, this thing is pulling HARD on 91oct. I ran todays log on vdyno and its looking very close to what my x37 e30 was doing except peak power coming in later with the x47. I cant wait for e30 and see how this thing is going to pull.

Quick update, this thing is pulling HARD on 91oct. I ran todays log on vdyno and its looking very close to what my x37 e30 was doing except peak power coming in later with the x47. I cant wait for e30 and see how this thing is going to pull.
Yuussss. Any chance you could post that Vdyno?

masonsturbos

I think the x37 e30 and x47 91 show similar power- x37 had more torque on e30 which is understandable- goes to show everyone that the x47 is still climbing

Ill post it today, looks like were just about done with 91oct. Should I just post it by itself? or lay it over my x37 91oct / x37 e30?
Haha now that's up to you. I'm no computer wiz so it depends how easy you think it is. I think at least a 91 oct vs. 91 oct comparison would be very useful. I'll be looking out!

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
im also a local to Panda and I have a pretty close relationship with Chris.
we are in STL, MO. numbers we are hoping for a 285whp on 93 and 300+whp on e30. In the future we will also do meth, but i think Ish will beat me to that lol.
Interesting.

Some Guy On The Internet

Ish

x47 91oct and x37 91oct

x47 91oct and x37 e30

x47 91oct last 3 runs..

I think these graphs look about right. Im sure my x37 logs could of been better as theyre 3 months old when it was still hot out here. Nonetheless you can see and measure the difference between the two(which is what vdyno should be used for). So I say im probably at about 270whp ish give or take, which is not bad and better than the x37 on our shitty Cali 91oct...
Pumping e30 tonite..

DvC

[MENTION=4033]Ish[/MENTION] i bet the car feels great. looking forward to some more street vids.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #159
Thanks for posting [MENTION=4033]Ish[/MENTION]...I'd personally be very satisfied with those results...

~270whp / 300tq is very impressive considering its done on the worst gas in the nation - good ol' ACN91 winter blend...LOL!

Looking forward to seeing others soon running 93 pump gas as well e30 blends...

x47 91oct last 3 runs..