Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo Thread

How many have purchased / installed / tuned the x-47 Hybrid Turbo?

• X-47 Purchased

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • X-47 Installed

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • X-47 Tuned

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • X-47 Dyno / V-Dyno Results

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters

Ish

Thanks for posting [MENTION=4033]Ish[/MENTION]

That looks great considering its on crap ACN91 Winter Blend...

Looking forward to seeing others soon running 93 pump gas as well e30 blends...
Thanks! yea its unfortunate we dont have 93oct around here:(

Thanks man, it feels alot better for sure!
Uh wow now those are nice results. A 40whp increase in pump over the peak X37 91 octane. If that isn't convincing I don't know what is. It'll be cool to see the E30 results!

Also interesting to see the X47 Torque peaks at a lower RPM than the X37.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
295whp on 93oct was the claim, I'm sure it would pick up 25whp with the jump from 91oct to 93oct...

That being said, it's def making good power, I'd like to see that 20psi at 2200rpm and 26psi at 2600rpm as well... to back up at least 1 of the claims anyway..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #164
^^ keep in mind that PumaSpeed started their pull very early @1250rpm in 4th gear which is why they saw 20psi @2200rpm

[HR][/HR]

That said, it would be nice to see pulls below done a bit earlier @ ~2000rpm to access where 20psi is at...looks like Ish began pull around 2700rpm...

Also the 272whp results below that Ish posted are pretty impressive for only pushing 24psi peak across the band...

Ish

Uh wow now those are nice results. A 40whp increase in pump over the peak X37 91 octane. If that isn't convincing I don't know what is. It'll be cool to see the E30 results!

Also interesting to see the X47 Torque peaks at a lower RPM than the X37.
Yea Tq still feels good down low, just top end feels so much better.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #170
Yea im driving to DHS for some e85 tonight lol. Wiring meth tomorrow as well.
LOL...that's where I get mine!

You probably know there is a 100oct station in Indio ...that's if you get bored and wanna play further!

Ish

LOL...that's where I get mine!

You probably know there is a 100oct station in Indio ...that's if you get bored and wanna play further!
Lol only one in our area, I've thought about it but id be happy with over 300whp on meth with a fat powerband.

masonsturbos

Mine is going on hopefully Monday, I'll report with drivability for sure, I do lots of highway driving to and from school and I live in the city so it's tight stop and go, should be a good test for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
So start at 1200rpm and go wot and show us this 2200rpm 20psi and 26psi 2600rpm.

E30 and meth and no doubt it will do 300whp or more. Bronx bomber did 296whp without meth on a junk Cobb cooler and 2.5" exhaust, I think you can get in the 310whp area with meth :)

Ish

So start at 1200rpm and go wot and show us this 2200rpm 20psi and 26psi 2600rpm.

E30 and meth and no doubt it will do 300whp or more. Bronx bomber did 296whp without meth on a junk Cobb cooler and 2.5" exhaust, I think you can get in the 310whp area with meth :)

Nah im not "hell bent" to prove anything how'd you like to think..

3k-7k is ENOUGH usable power for me.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #175
[MENTION=4033]Ish[/MENTION] [MENTION=3924]2016leefook[/MENTION] [MENTION=4233]44sg44[/MENTION] [MENTION=1579]masonsturbos[/MENTION] [MENTION=1650]Pete[/MENTION] [MENTION=6750]Wildcat[/MENTION]

I think it would be helpful when you guys do post your results if you could also list all bolt-on mods which would provide useful information when making comparisons...

I'll then post x-47 examples on the first post of this thread....Ish's ACN91 V-Dyno results already added to first post...

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Nah im not "hell bent" to prove anything how'd you like to think..

3k-7k is ENOUGH usable power for me.
I think it looks great, but there were two promises that I took issue with ...

"Right at 300whp on pump gas" (later revised to 295whp)
And
"20psi at 2200rpm and 26psi at 2600rpm".

So... just looking to get those verified on on a US pump gas, speed density, map sensor based boost map. Because those were the ???'s in the room....

Ish

I think it looks great, but there were two promises that I took issue with...

"Right at 300whp on pump gas" (later revised to 295whp)
And
"20psi at 2200rpm and 26psi at 2600rpm".

So... just looking to get those verified on on a US pump gas, speed density, map sensor based boost map. Because those were the ???'s in the room....
I know your not trying to incite anything here but what happened to your claims?

Pumaspeed claimed 25whp over x37 numbers and i think thats the important part here. Dont take those vdyno numbers to heart Brian, its called virtual dyno for a reason..

masonsturbos

Btw, if any of you guys are interested in the x47, Chris at Panda asks that you email him for some special group buy pricing.

Sales@pandamotorworks.com

He will give you the intro price. He has a couple left on this upcoming batch, and more to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ish

Btw i did want to add that this is with a 17psi Turbosmart iwg preloaded at 0mm-1mm. At first, the typical 3mm preload was giving us some issues. Not sure what that was about, that being said you can really see it outflows the x37 considering Its holding 23-24psi all across with little to no preload. Now compared to my x37 I had the very same wastegate preloaded at 3mm and boost would decline to 22psi passing 6200rpms or so.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #180
Btw i did want to add that this is with a 17psi Turbosmart iwg preloaded at 0mm-1mm. At first, the typical 3mm preload was giving us some issues. Not sure what that was about, that being said you can really see it outflows the x37 considering Its holding 23-24psi all across with little to no preload. Now compared to my x37 I had the very same wastegate preloaded at 3mm and boost would decline to 22psi passing 6200rpms or so.

Ish...could you tell us again what other mods you have installed? And your results were with a stock exhaust manifold coupled to the x-47...correct?