Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo Thread

How many have purchased / installed / tuned the x-47 Hybrid Turbo?

• X-47 Purchased

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • X-47 Installed

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • X-47 Tuned

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • X-47 Dyno / V-Dyno Results

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
So comes the next question....Why keep buying unproven mediocre product? The prices are around the same price point....I've just noticed over the years I've been on here...more and more problems happen with the hybrids vs. Borg Warner and Garrett/ATP. I'm sure they both have failed at one point in time in their lives....But it sure does seem the Hybrids fail more often....IMO.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
There certainly are more failures with the hybrids but there are plenty out there running just fine. If I got another FiST I might try hybrid again. Spools much quicker, is cheaper and easier to install. It pulled like a freight train for the few hundred miles I had it on the car haha

At first they didn't realize it cost me $250 to ship in my core to them. When they did they gave me access to their DHL account so I could print a label myself.
If my translator does not fail me, does this mean that pumaspeed payment for the round trip? my shipping cost is similar to its value, I will try to talk to them I think they are a serious company and I hope that this will support me as a consumer of this product

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

jeff

2000 Post Club
Even if I went garret I wouldn't run the thing ragged. I would most likely run a conservative tune. I did enjoy your video review of the x47 btw.
Where is said video review?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you enjoyed them.

I have a bunch of different reviews at this thread:

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/15804-Jeff-s-video-reviews

Or my youtube channel is gray25xt, there are more there.

Ahhhhhh I have seen that. Your channel is great! Thanks for the reply and I will subscribe if you are planning doing more videos...

jeff

2000 Post Club
Ahhhhhh I have seen that. Your channel is great! Thanks for the reply and I will subscribe if you are planning doing more videos...

Watched most of them so far. I particularly like the traction control vid.
Good, glad they help. I'm not a big youtuber but I've made a few videos with my Subaru, then TSX, then Corolla and now Fiesta. Not trying to get a following or anything, it's more just because I enjoy sharing my knowledge and experiences. Plus the lack of any real depth in conversation (aside from "Holy hell it's fast" and the usual juvenile banter) about the X47 prompted me to share some more honest and comprehensive stuff for people that like to think.

I'm about done modding my car but I've got a few more videos planned for a few minor things I want to add/talk about, probably this spring.

If my translator does not fail me, does this mean that pumaspeed payment for the round trip? my shipping cost is similar to its value, I will try to talk to them I think they are a serious company and I hope that this will support me as a consumer of this product

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Yes they did

Does anyone have a North American seller for the Turbo? Stratified Automotive has it listed but when I emailed them they said they have no ETA when or if they will re-order them. I haven't seen any other seller that had sold them list them again.

Does anyone have a North American seller for the Turbo? Stratified Automotive has it listed but when I emailed them they said they have no ETA when or if they will re-order them. I haven't seen any other seller that had sold them list them again.
Fury Motoring is the only place I know with them besides Stratified.

felopr

They sold alot of x47, well pumaspeed did, maybe they are replenishing?

Fury Motoring is the only place I know with them besides Stratified.

Great thank you, has anyone worked with them? I don't see anything about sending a tune that will work with the turbo or any add ons that I might need. I know Stratified had everything listed nicely. I am desperate at the moment though because I want to do a spring upgrade! :)

Great thank you, has anyone worked with them? I don't see anything about sending a tune that will work with the turbo or any add ons that I might need. I know Stratified had everything listed nicely. I am desperate at the moment though because I want to do a spring upgrade! :)
AFAIK they don't do tuning. I would recommend having Stratified tune it after you buy it.

AFAIK they don't do tuning. I would recommend having Stratified tune it after you buy it.

Sounds like a plan, I'm still about two month out for the upgrade but I wanted to get the turbo before I'm left with nothing! Thanks for the quick help.

I will second having Stratified do your tune, it takes a little while from revision to revision but it's well worth it.

DvC

There have been huge variances from turbo to turbo. Maybe a couple are touching that, but most won't.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
people are seeing near 300 with just 93 octane. not sure how power doesnt go up with more fuel and boost.