Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo Thread

How many have purchased / installed / tuned the x-47 Hybrid Turbo?

• X-47 Purchased

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • X-47 Installed

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • X-47 Tuned

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • X-47 Dyno / V-Dyno Results

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters

masonsturbos

I'm hoping 70whp more can get me to a super low 13. Goal is 13.0 on meth later but right now we will see. Most likely going to the track tomorrow, but won't be getting any record splitting times, Friday nights they don't do a full prep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah I am hoping for a 13.4 when I am done with the tune on just 93 oct. I just like to see progress that's why I went last night.

LILIKE16ST

I ran 13.701 on stock turbo-
13.701 @ 101.58
E30 and all season tires

That's very impressive but you probably got yours out of the hole better and he did run around 3 mph quicker than you which is a pretty big difference and he's on 93 and the tune isn't finished....you were running with an e30 tune that was spot on im sure. That shows how much potential the x47 has over stock to me. But your times with stock turbo and mph is impressive for sure

masonsturbos

Best of the night was a 13.594 @ 104.75mph.
Highest trap was 105.27-
Not exactly what I was wanting but it was pretty humid and the track wasn't the best- hopefully some more runs on a Wednesday night prepped track will help.

Best of the night was a 13.594 @ 104.75mph.
Highest trap was 105.27-
Not exactly what I was wanting but it was pretty humid and the track wasn't the best- hopefully some more runs on a Wednesday night prepped track will help.

Gateway?

masonsturbos

Yup-
We had some problems with a iat wgdc correction so we were down 4 psi on the runs. We had the corrections to tune while it was cooler out and the temperature change proved to make a large difference.

Installed and on my base tune from my tuner. It feels great already and I'm not even aloud to rev it out yet. Can't wait to get it on meth.

I'm going to be doing aux fuel and cams then calling it good performance wise. Stratified is making a four port kit which is what I'm waiting for.

Based

I hope someone can manage maybe a 13.2 or less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk