Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo Thread

How many have purchased / installed / tuned the x-47 Hybrid Turbo?

• X-47 Purchased

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • X-47 Installed

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • X-47 Tuned

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • X-47 Dyno / V-Dyno Results

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters

masonsturbos

PumaSpeed's New X-47 Hybrid Turbo Thread

Gasgas290 the whistle around 2500-3000 is normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

269whp? I thought that turbo was supposed to provide more power?
Easy killer, You should not reference peak numbers between dynos. He has already stated his set up and more will come from other members. The key is he stated it added 20whp over the X-37, this is more important as that means he was dynoing around 250ish WHP on the X-37 which is another lower number on that Hybrid from what I have seen.

Based

Easy killer, You should not reference peak numbers between dynos. He has already stated his set up and more will come from other members. The key is he stated it added 20whp over the X-37, this is more important as that means he was dynoing around 250ish WHP on the X-37 which is another lower number on that Hybrid from what I have seen.
I guess California 91 really is a killer in terms of power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ish

Exactly, Thats what I been using vdyno for, just as a measurement tool where I can compare and the results have been consistent with pumaspeed claims of 20-25whp over x37 numbers what ever that may be on the users setup.

** I did also want to add, we were running out of fuel which is the reason for going lean towards the top.

Exactly, Thats what I been using vdyno for, just as a measurement tool where I can compare and the results have been consistent with pumaspeed claims of 20-25whp over x37 numbers what ever that may be on the users setup.

** I did also want to add, we were running out of fuel which is the reason for going lean towards the top.
Keen eyes can spot that one [loveboost]

x47 e30 last 4 runs

Im happy with my results, I feel like they're realistic which is key;). That being said, it pulls so much harder than my x37 ever did. Now.. time to add some meth[twothumb]
Hey [MENTION=4033]Ish[/MENTION] !
Do it as fast as you can man!! Can't wait to see the numbers with meth!

[rockon]

-Seb-

Yeah, Its common knowledge that our 91 pump gas here in with all its additives is crap and adding more ethanol to the mix does help some...

Our Winter Blend gas here in this region of SoCal begins Nov 1st and ends March 31st...

Here is CA Summer Blend switchover dates:
Do you typically run a different tune for summer/winter blend? Or just run the same tune?

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #250
Do you typically run a different tune for summer/winter blend? Or just run the same tune?
Yes, I do run a different tune for winter where my fuel trims are slightly richer with a degree less timing advance, and ~1psi less boost...

Meth results !!
Bring it..

Get up to 1.8 bar boost 25-26 psi
Rev it to 7300 like we do on track

Show me them curves from 1500

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #252
*The first post in this thread has been updated with new x-47 e10(CA91) & e30(CA91) v-dyno results from Ish today...

As more members post their results I will add them to first post in this thread as well...

I bet! I cant wait, Im going to be running 50/50 mix so my results are probably going to be about 20-30whp.
I think Meth will be a good idea with this Hybrid looking at the fuel trims. It seems to be with in the limits on pump but you can tell it's running out, then taking a peak at the E30 graph it's at the limits lol.

With my FoST and looking at the upgrade path it was one bottleneck after another in terms of power and none of them were small when reaching for the sky. This FiST is still amazing me especially with products like this. X-47 270+WHP, oh I'm getting a little bored lets add some meth and before you know it you are at a lb per WHP number of a tuned FoRS lol.

Ish

I think Meth will be a good idea with this Hybrid looking at the fuel trims. It seems to be with in the limits on pump but you can tell it's running out, then taking a peak at the E30 graph it's at the limits lol.

With my FoST and looking at the upgrade path it was one bottleneck after another in terms of power and none of them were small when reaching for the sky. This FiST is still amazing me especially with products like this. X-47 270+WHP, oh I'm getting a little bored lets add some meth and before you know it you are at a lb per WHP number of a tuned FoRS lol.
Lol I love that. Its crazy what you can squeeze out of this little 1.6l paired with just a more efficient stock sized turbo which is tiny lol. I always get friends and locals refer to my car as a "big turbo fiesta" lol and I always have to explain that my turbo is no where near big.

Quick Update, Meth is wired. Now just need to install my coldside pipe, and still waiting for my meth that i ordered.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club

What's your exhaust setup [MENTION=1579]masonsturbos[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk