Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo Thread

How many have purchased / installed / tuned the x-47 Hybrid Turbo?

• X-47 Purchased

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • X-47 Installed

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • X-47 Tuned

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • X-47 Dyno / V-Dyno Results

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters

I have tune dialed in I just need to work on the 60' foot. It's just hard on street tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LILIKE16ST

I have tune dialed in I just need to work on the 60' foot. It's just hard on street tires.

That is a very solid time and with this kind of power on street tires with a small car front wheel drive 2.2 really isn't that bad honestly. I'm sure it can be improved upon but not by a whole lot a 2.0 may be possible. I did a 2.3 on my one and only run with stock turbo 93 tune only but I forgot and left traction control on like an idiot and while the car didn't spin any it bogged like crazy off the line and that was responsible for the 2.3+ 60. If I could get it down to a 2.0 and run without a passenger I could probably turn that 14.7 into a 14.3-14.4 or better pretty easily. I plan to switch to an e30 tune from Stratified before the season opens again and get a cpe Intake with big mouth snorkel and hope for real low 14s or high 13s if I can work on that 60. Car is down close to 2600 lbs as she sits with the ac all speakers and seats and stuff still in place nothing major. It's a base car with around 110 or so lbs removed (that's taking into account the 9 lbs heavier fmic from depo). That will do me until the turbo upgrade comes within the next couple of years. X47 it is unless I find an unbeatable deal on a x37.

Who tuned you and can you post mod list? Thanks[loveboost]
I am tuned by Alex at Stratified Auto Control. He did a 93 tune and a e60 tune for me. This pass was on the e60 tune and we have been working on it for over three months but it is worth it! As far as mods here we go no back seat, spare tire or jack, cobb dp, MBRP catback, fswerks intake, boomba intake spacer, one step colder ngk plugs, fswerks short throw shifter, mishimoto charge pipes and intercooler, X47 turbo, Stratified Aux fuel, 16x7 sparco green wheels and 205/40r16 Hankook rs4 tires. When I made this pass I did a small burn out, tires @ 28 psi and I flat foot shifted at 6600.

LILIKE16ST

I am tuned by Alex at Stratified Auto Control. He did a 93 tune and a e60 tune for me. This pass was on the e60 tune and we have been working on it for over three months but it is worth it! As far as mods here we go no back seat, spare tire or jack, cobb dp, MBRP catback, fswerks intake, boomba intake spacer, one step colder ngk plugs, fswerks short throw shifter, mishimoto charge pipes and intercooler, X47 turbo, Stratified Aux fuel, 16x7 sparco green wheels and 205/40r16 Hankook rs4 tires. When I made this pass I did a small burn out, tires @ 28 psi and I flat foot shifted at 6600.
Those 205/40 in the 16 is around an inch shorter than the stock setup so that would make your gearing even steeper than it was originally. Can you cross the traps in 4th at 113 mph? I'm sure shifting higher helps some on that but it would seem with steeper gearing than stock 113 would be really pushing it towards the end of 4th even with a higher redline. I was just curious. That is an awesome trap speed man 113 is moving on for a hybrid imo no matter the fuel at the end of the day this is still a tiny motor and a tiny turbo very impressive.

Do you have a V-Dyno? I would love to see the graph of an E60 tune.

This was two revisions ago just don't have a up to date one. I was on E50 at this time, But was having a little knock on cylinder 1 so we went to e 60

Those 205/40 in the 16 is around an inch shorter than the stock setup so that would make your gearing even steeper than it was originally. Can you cross the traps in 4th at 113 mph? I'm sure shifting higher helps some on that but it would seem with steeper gearing than stock 113 would be really pushing it towards the end of 4th even with a higher redline. I was just curious. That is an awesome trap speed man 113 is moving on for a hybrid imo no matter the fuel at the end of the day this is still a tiny motor and a tiny turbo very impressive.
That is a good point. I know from data logs that I did 123 in fourth when I was running a 215/45r17. So I think I could. I am going to try and hold fourth next time and see what happens. I just got the ok for Alex that I am done on my e tune. Here is what he sent me.

I was hoping for 140 in the half but I don't think 133.6 is bad. Is it?

Just had my car tuned with the x47r. Being limited to 90 octane here in AK is very shitty :( This is with Puma's quickspool manifold. Needless to say, WMI will be incredibly beneficial for the octane boost.

Just had my car tuned with the x47r. Being limited to 90 octane here in AK is very shitty :( This is with Puma's quickspool manifold. Needless to say, WMI will be incredibly beneficial for the octane boost.

That is still pretty good for 90 oct and on a mustang dyno. Who tuned it for you?

Went back to 93 Octane for the winter here in Ohio....man I miss e30! It's just missing that little extra oomph now

Anyone know if the lp3r (Laird performance) kit are available in the US? Or anyone has it in here?