Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo Thread

How many have purchased / installed / tuned the x-47 Hybrid Turbo?

• X-47 Purchased

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • X-47 Installed

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • X-47 Tuned

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • X-47 Dyno / V-Dyno Results

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
Definitely the fastest car I've driven lol. I tend not to rip on it too much on the street. Also the anxiety kicks in with people watching you. Being afraid to look like a noob makes you do noob things!

Based

It is pretty easy in this car shifts like butter.......palm to third backhand to 4th is something I learned from my fox body sn95 mustang days so that's how I did it in this car from the start lol
Yeah this car is easy. I learned how to shift from my 1997 miata. It was my first stick car and I bought it in 2015. First week I had it I accidentally went from 3rd to 2nd, and I saved it by not fully releasing the clutch. It over-revved a little bit but didn't die. After that I looked up how to shift and that's where I learned lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to get back and try again. It's satisfying seeing a fiesta throw down higher trap than charger/challenger r/ts and not far off from mustang and Camaros.

It's amazing how this turbo makes the car come alive. It's silly how much power you get for how cheap it is.

I ran 13.701 on stock turbo-
13.701 @ 101.58
E30 and all season tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I was going to say the same haha and I'm in PR very humid, ran 13.78 @ 101 in 100oct pump fuel hahaha with some nt01, planning to go to test my mfactory LSD , stage 3 clutch and new tires, Toyo r888, well see

Am I the only person that has broke in to the 12's with the x47 and street tires?
I am stock Turbo hehehe but yeah, seen people with x37 doing 12 seconds so it is reachable...and there's a guy who did 13.3 on stock Turbo and in UK they made 13.2 stock Turbo also, so why with like 60 to 80 more whp they are not doing it , I don't know, no driver mode?? Hehehe maybe

I am stock Turbo hehehe but yeah, seen people with x37 doing 12 seconds so it is reachable...and there's a guy who did 13.3 on stock Turbo and in UK they made 13.2 stock Turbo also, so why with like 60 to 80 more whp they are not doing it , I don't know, no driver mode?? Hehehe maybe
Yeah i can see those numbers with slicks and the car gutted but i am just an average Joe on 215/45r17 street tires and went 12.98 @110.1

I think most fist owners aren't drag racers.

Also you gotta see what tires are used for these times. I'd find it hard to be mid 13s or below on a street legal dot tire and stock turbo. 13.2-13.3 on slicks vs 12.8-12.9 on a street tire is a huge difference.

I'm debating if it's worth a future purchase. I'm running out of fuel up top ~6400 rpm ish.
Its worth it! I was having the same problem but not now I am good on fuel Till over 425 whp. For me I just wanted the piece of mind knowing my injectors are not maxed out and it is nice having some more hp.

LILIKE16ST

Definitely the fastest car I've driven lol. I tend not to rip on it too much on the street. Also the anxiety kicks in with people watching you. Being afraid to look like a noob makes you do noob things!
I understand man I've ran a few of my cars over the years at bristol drag way street fights in front of alot of people and the first couple times I did it when I was like 18-19 I was pretty nervous. Don't bother me at all now I've been around the block quite a few times in the last 15 years (in 34 now). I ran my tune and drop in filter only fiesta few months back it was a decent run but I was so focused I forgot about traction control and left it on it bogged like crazy but didn't really spin obviously but I did. 2.3+ 60 foot and it ran like 14.7 at 95 with a passenger in 2300 da. Car is Def a low 14 capable car as is. Once I switch to stratified e30 at tax time and add an Intake and dp and try to locate me a set of slicks I'm gonna try to bust well into the 13 second zone. Car only weighs around 2600 as she sits currently.

But while this car is not the quickest I've had if it was running an x47 it may very well be. My cobra was a mid 13 second car my fully bolted mach 1 was probably high 12 to low 13 (it was running stock 3.55 gears out back) and my 95 gt with a 347 stroker was running well over 400 ft lb of torque at the flywheel on 275 nitto and 410 gears it did not hook to put it mildly lol. But honestly an x47 on my fiesta and it's very possible it's as quick or quicker than any of my previous cars. Nobody will see it coming hell most people can't believe it's as fast as it is now lol

A chap in the UK with the X47R is regularly hitting high 12's with 113mph terminal, not on drag radials either.

Any body with an X47 with the pumaspeed elbow have any fitment issues? I can't get the stock turbo intake tube to fit properly anymore. It sets about 1/2" higher then stock. I can no longer fit the engine cover anymore.

Any body with an X47 with the pumaspeed elbow have any fitment issues? I can't get the stock turbo intake tube to fit properly anymore. It sets about 1/2" higher then stock. I can no longer fit the engine cover anymore.

I think that goes for everyone I've talked to. Not any better with aftermarket pipes either.

So the pumaspeed elbow is just poor fitting? My c39 elbow didn't do that.

So the pumaspeed elbow is just poor fitting? My c39 elbow didn't do that.

I feel like it's slightly taller than the stock inlet. When I put the cpe pipe over the turbo inlet there is no gap between the two.

LILIKE16ST

Won't bother me I ditched the engine cover and the underhood blanket for a combined 3 lbs off the nose. I'm into weight reduction and I like taking weight off the car (especially the front) from removing useless items that I don't need or want.