Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo Thread

How many have purchased / installed / tuned the x-47 Hybrid Turbo?

• X-47 Purchased

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • X-47 Installed

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • X-47 Tuned

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • X-47 Dyno / V-Dyno Results

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
I ordered mine from Panda as well. Took a little over a month to get in. Hit Panda up on FB, and he'll usually respond in an hour or two. It's one guy, and he's trying to tackle waaaaay too much in my opinion. He needs to hire more help.
[MENTION=1333]BoostBumps[/MENTION] can you change me to "tuned"? I'm waiting until I hit an actual dyno to post real numbers, because I don't trust Vdyno. FWIW, it's showing me at 298whp/291tq on E30.
How was the tuning process from Panda? Interested how it all went for you. I'm debating on ordering one but I don't know how to justify a 2 grand purchase to my wife. lol

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
How was the tuning process from Panda? Interested how it all went for you. I'm debating on ordering one but I don't know how to justify a 2 grand purchase to my wife. lol
2k is nothing, come on this side of the border and pay extra for everything[emoji30]

Sent from my CIA monitored device

^damn that was quick, who tuned your car?
My car has been tuned by Adam at Tune+ for most of its life. We were doing several revisions in a day, so it got done pretty quickly. It's running out of fuel now on the big end, so I'll be patiently waiting for Stratified's 4-port aux fuel kit to come out rather than try to eke out a few last hp and put the engine at risk.

My car has been tuned by Adam at Tune+ for most of its life. We were doing several revisions in a day, so it got done pretty quickly. It's running out of fuel now on the big end, so I'll be patiently waiting for Stratified's 4-port aux fuel kit to come out rather than try to eke out a few last hp and put the engine at risk.

not bad though I bet that car rips. my buddy just got pulled over in his x47 racing a supercharged 5.0. the cops told him "if it's any consolation, we think you had him, what's in this little car" I guess they had been watching the whole race, and couldn't believe a fiesta was keeping up with a supercharged mustang.

not bad though I bet that car rips. my buddy just got pulled over in his x47 racing a supercharged 5.0. the cops told him "if it's any consolation, we think you had him, what's in this little car" I guess they had been watching the whole race, and couldn't believe a fiesta was keeping up with a supercharged mustang.
It's damned quick, that's for sure. The first thing you'll notice about the X-47 is how it doesn't fall on its face at 5000rpm like the stock snail. It behaves more like an actual turbo car, and keeps right on pulling up to 7000. Lag is minimal. It's street manners are excellent. You'd be hard-pressed to notice any difference from stock when you're off-boost. Punch it tho, and it'll keep pushing you back into your seat all the way to redline. It was worth every penny spent on it. Also, whom ever you have as a tuner, I'd recommend getting them to set up Cobb's traction control for your car if you wanna use 1st or 2nd gear without destroying your tires. [driving]

Ill be having my x47 installed in the next couple of weeks. Would of had it install on the 1st weekend of march but my FiST was total thanks to an unlicense 17 year old girl. Anyways shout out to our admin boostbumps. I bought his FiST for a really good price. Im going to contact stratified and get tuned on 91 and e30 and also 91/e30 plus meth. I have all the pieces to everything. Even though i didnt like the c39, i do miss having a hybrid turbo. Cant wait:)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #532
Ill be having my x47 installed in the next couple of weeks. Would of had it install on the 1st weekend of march but my FiST was total thanks to an unlicense 17 year old girl. Anyways shout out to our admin boostbumps. I bought his FiST for a really good price. Im going to contact stratified and get tuned on 91 and e30 and also 91/e30 plus meth. I have all the pieces to everything. Even though i didnt like the c39, i do miss having a hybrid turbo. Cant wait:)

Hey! I was just wondering today if you got that x-47 installed yet?

Looking forward to hearing how it all works out...

Really glad that my FiST went to a good home and getting an x-47 hybrid that it deserves!

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club

Congrats on buying probably the mint-est used FiST you could ever find!

Sent from my CIA monitored device

masonsturbos

I wouldn't say this feels like a normal turbo car. It feels like a normal NA V8... it is very linear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh, don't get me wrong. I absolutely agree that it pulls like a N/A V8 when it's on boost, and that it just keeps on pulling. I meant it behaves more like I'm used to seeing on a turbo car in that it doesn't fall flat on it's face at 5000rpm. The OEM setup felt kinda weird with all the power down low and nothing up top.

Done a few more revisions since I posted last, getting about 310hp vdyno on e30 (running out of fuel and limited to <6krpm to be safe) tuning 91 now until I can get aux fuel but after just a couple revisions already at 260hp. Really makes the FiST so great to drive, early may is the next track day, can't wait.

I run outta fuel pretty bad on e30... really need some kind of additional fuel to be able to run e85 on the x47.