Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo Thread

How many have purchased / installed / tuned the x-47 Hybrid Turbo?

• X-47 Purchased

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • X-47 Installed

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • X-47 Tuned

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • X-47 Dyno / V-Dyno Results

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters

Based

You need to stop window shopping first.

Sent from my CIA monitored device
I wish I could lol. I am getting close to having the money for something. I just don't want to buy an x47 or x47 plus (whatever that is) and then two months later a better one comes out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I wish I could lol. I am getting close to having the money for something. I just don't want to buy an x47 or x47 plus (whatever that is) and then two months later a better one comes out

Good to hear, many buy things on credit and then can't enjoy them.

I myself went with the x37 and it's wicked good, couldn't even imagine the latter. You should drive a hybrid turbo FiST to gauge an idea maybe?

Moreover, you will be happy with whatever you buy, just make the right choice on the tuner. For me that would be the no.1 biggest decision, performance related to the car.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Good to hear, many buy things on credit and then can't enjoy them.

I myself went with the x37 and it's wicked good, couldn't even imagine the latter. You should drive a hybrid turbo FiST to gauge an idea maybe?

Moreover, you will be happy with whatever you buy, just make the right choice on the tuner. For me that would be the no.1 biggest decision, performance related to the car.

And your Tuner is whom?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Build lists change daily around here and so do tuners...just like I change my underwear...just an FYI.

Based

Righ now I think I'm gonna have stratified tune me. I like their customer service and I've been having their 93 flash tune for my mods since I bought my Accessport basically. Really smooth power delivery. Only thing is I think their flash tunes are a bit weak as I'm getting +3 timing correction or whatever

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Righ now I think I'm gonna have stratified tune me. I like their customer service and I've been having their 93 flash tune for my mods since I bought my Accessport basically. Really smooth power delivery. Only thing is I think their flash tunes are a bit weak as I'm getting +3 timing correction or whatever

I think +3 is optimal, also you're referring to a canned tune+stock snail. I didn't want to got there But I went with stratified for one big reason. Drivability.

In addition, power can get boring after a while, or you can get used to it, etc. But, you do need to drive the car daily, something to think about.

So are people still swapping out the coolant plugs from the stock turbo? Using new crush washers if you swap them?

Want to make sure I have everything I need before install time!

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
So are people still swapping out the coolant plugs from the stock turbo? Using new crush washers if you swap them?

Want to make sure I have everything I need before install time!
Would be a good call in terms of longevity. Fwiw I did it on my PS turbo;-)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

I get -1 to 0 with all of there Flash tunes throughout the updates I've bought. OAR has always been -1 also.

It's on! Ugh....I'm exhausted. Everything seemed to go smoothly till I started it up. Got a lot of smoke coming up front the cowl area. I'm hoping it was from pb blaster sprayed on manifold and downpipe bolts/nuts. Took a very easy drive around the block a few times and the smoke seems to have gone away.

I guess you can change me to installed.

Ford Community Posts