Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo Thread

How many have purchased / installed / tuned the x-47 Hybrid Turbo?

• X-47 Purchased

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • X-47 Installed

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • X-47 Tuned

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • X-47 Dyno / V-Dyno Results

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters

haste

1000 Post Club
It's on! Ugh....I'm exhausted. Everything seemed to go smoothly till I started it up. Got a lot of smoke coming up front the cowl area. I'm hoping it was from pb blaster sprayed on manifold and downpipe bolts/nuts. Took a very easy drive around the block a few times and the smoke seems to have gone away.

I guess you can change me to installed.
Most likely the PB Blaster. If you applied anti-sieze to any of the parts, that will also smoke/smell for a little while.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Smoke for the first little while is normal. Enjoy her;-)

Sent from my CIA monitored device

Been a couple days now and everything seems good! On my second map revision from tune+ and the car already feels so much stronger than before. I can only imagine once everything is dialed in!

Tuned with tune+
Huge improvement over my C39. Switched tuners and intakes along with the turbo swap. Went from 245hp/275tq on 93oct with my C39 (injen intake) to 285/295 with my X47 (cp-e intake).
I have access to shell v-power racing (95oct/100ron) and I'm contemplating doing a race tune with it just for fun to see if I could get to 300whp lol. Not that I need it.

My bad. It wasn't listed yesterday, and I saw Adam post that two x47s had the compressor nuts fall off in the last week.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Is there any turbo vendor that doesn't eventually resort to slinging mud. If two turbos did what Adam claims then why haven't the owners posted here yet?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Brura22

Is there any turbo vendor that doesn't eventually resort to slinging mud. If two turbos did what Adam claims then why haven't the owners posted here yet?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Searching is all ya gotta do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mines on.... with a tune from Panda.... looking forward to the weekend to get some seat time with it!
So.... butt dyno is very impressed. Plus, some serious objective evidence: how often the trax ctrl kicks in when I don't think I'm pushing it... so, just turn the damned thing off as part of starting the car...

So.... butt dyno is very impressed. Plus, some serious objective evidence: how often the trax ctrl kicks in when I don't think I'm pushing it... so, just turn the damned thing off as part of starting the car...
Yeah man, I had the C39 on before my X47 and my tires were right at the line for being good enough. Now with the X47 it just spins tires all day...gotta finesse it much more lol. I guess I should grab some Proxy R888 for the track [driving]

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
My bad. It wasn't listed yesterday, and I saw Adam post that two x47s had the compressor nuts fall off in the last week.
Would not believe anything that Snake says, guys been known to lie on many occasions.

could be saying that because he has a vested interest in a new turbo line.
Ding Ding

Sent from my CIA monitored device