Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo Thread

How many have purchased / installed / tuned the x-47 Hybrid Turbo?

• X-47 Purchased

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • X-47 Installed

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • X-47 Tuned

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • X-47 Dyno / V-Dyno Results

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
Just a quick note to all
After another heavy investment into core we have 5 more shipping to panda and 6 more spare X47 sat ready to roll

The outright purchase option is by far the fastest way to get you unit shipped if you can justify holding onto your stock unit.

Get ready for the summer.

I tried searching and it keeps directing me to this thread but not a specific post. What gaskets do I need to buy in preparation for my x47 install?

Just a quick note to all
After another heavy investment into core we have 5 more shipping to panda and 6 more spare X47 sat ready to roll

The outright purchase option is by far the fastest way to get you unit shipped if you can justify holding onto your stock unit.

Get ready for the summer.
I'll be ordering mine tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried searching and it keeps directing me to this thread but not a specific post. What gaskets do I need to buy in preparation for my x47 install?
This is what I ordered from Tasca. Took a couple weeks to get. Not sure if someone else would have the parts sooner. Should be the gaskets needed. I also bought a few studs and nuts around the manifold and turbo just in case some got screwed up during removal.

BM5Z-9448-A
Manifold Gasket

-W702586-S437
Ford Escape Catalytic Converter M8 Stainless Steel Nut

-W715309-S300
Manifold Stud

AM5Z-9450-A
Catalytic Converter Gasket

4R8Z-6N652-A
Oil Outlet Tube Gasket

BM5Z-9450-A
Turbocharger Gasket

-W711242-S300
Turbocharger Stud

-W715974-S300
Turbocharger Nut

masonsturbos

Does datazap do HP/tq? vdyno is being iffy with me currently.
e30, +5* timing, same afr, positive corrections across the board, 24.5psi, and it is showing less than 93... which I know is false considering what I have raced before e30 and after and those results

masonsturbos

After trying something different in my logging ways, I am now getting atleast consistency, but the math still doesn't add up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is what I ordered from Tasca. Took a couple weeks to get. Not sure if someone else would have the parts sooner. Should be the gaskets needed. I also bought a few studs and nuts around the manifold and turbo just in case some got screwed up during removal.

BM5Z-9448-A
Manifold Gasket

-W702586-S437
Ford Escape Catalytic Converter M8 Stainless Steel Nut

-W715309-S300
Manifold Stud

AM5Z-9450-A
Catalytic Converter Gasket

4R8Z-6N652-A
Oil Outlet Tube Gasket

BM5Z-9450-A
Turbocharger Gasket

-W711242-S300
Turbocharger Stud

-W715974-S300
Turbocharger Nut
Now I'm really confused...when I did my first turbo swap I just reused all the gaskets since my car was still pretty low mileage. Now looking at those parts which one is the gasket connecting the turbo to downpipe? Both the turbo gasket and cat gasket look like what I remember putting in there.

DvC

Does datazap do HP/tq? vdyno is being iffy with me currently.
e30, +5* timing, same afr, positive corrections across the board, 24.5psi, and it is showing less than 93... which I know is false considering what I have raced before e30 and after and those results
mine is doing the same thing. my 91 is showing more than my e30 tune. not sure whats up. let me know what you find

Now I'm really confused...when I did my first turbo swap I just reused all the gaskets since my car was still pretty low mileage. Now looking at those parts which one is the gasket connecting the turbo to downpipe? Both the turbo gasket and cat gasket look like what I remember putting in there.
Guessing if you only wanted downpipe that would be AM5Z-9450-A CAT gasket

So x47 installed will have numbers hopefully soon the shop damaged an o2 senor the car threw the p2237. Will get that fix and will be back on form in a couple of days

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I'm still waiting on shipping notification. Ordered January 8th, paid core charge up front, no word from Panda at this point.
No word? How do these companies exist when the customer service is this shitty?

No word? How do these companies exist when the customer service is this shitty?

Okay, so I lied, a tiny bit. I went out of my way 5 weeks after purchase, sent an email requesting an update. (My understanding when I purchased was that I would have a turbo in the first shipment of January.) The email I received back 4 business days after I sent the email requesting an update, I get the reply of "Getting some in just few days shipping out"....

Now what? Its been nearly another month, and nothing. At this point I'm inclined to continue enjoying my car as is and use that money for other projects.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Okay, so I lied, a tiny bit. I went out of my way 5 weeks after purchase, sent an email requesting an update. (My understanding when I purchased was that I would have a turbo in the first shipment of January.) The email I received back 4 business days after I sent the email requesting an update, I get the reply of "Getting some in just few days shipping out"....

Now what? Its been nearly another month, and nothing. At this point I'm inclined to continue enjoying my car as is and use that money for other projects.
I have the x37 and I couldn't ever imagine being on the k39 again, ever. It will be worth the wait, just sucks these companies behave this way.

Well guys you need to contact him via Facebook he's really under staffed right now so he's doing his best he really been helping me out with getting allot of the tuning and he Next day allot stuff over to that was left out of my kit. He's tuning building and shipping everything by him self right now. Just have a little patience and contact him via Facebook usually replies very fast if he's not under a car. Trust me I was in the same shoes a couple weeks ago but he calmed me down and got everything over to me. Trust me it's worth the wait

I have had my x47 for a week but have been waiting on the base tune to install it. I got tired of waiting so I installed my x47 this Saturday and bought a Stratified tune.

haste

1000 Post Club
I had the same problem when ordering the X37 through Tune+...it took over 6 weeks and I paid for the core. It must be a Pumaspeed issue...

Is a core issue. People don't send their cores out fast enough. I sent out my core out 1st and they shipped my x47 the same day they got it!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk