Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo Thread

How many have purchased / installed / tuned the x-47 Hybrid Turbo?

• X-47 Purchased

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • X-47 Installed

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • X-47 Tuned

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • X-47 Dyno / V-Dyno Results

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
MisSTrouble, I'm still happy to see a woman buying an X47!
Mine will be installed in 5 weeks!
Another forum member in Germany! [MENTION=3073]Dr.Pr?ttekl?tt[/MENTION] and I meet up sometimes at the Nurburgring during spring/summer. We'll have to invite you next time we plan on going.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #365
Update:

Our thread poll is currently showing that (16) x-47 Hybrids have been purchased but only 3 have been installed, tuned, and results posted?...Guess most are waiting for the Spring thaw to install theirs??

X-47 poll results.jpg

[HR][/HR]
There are also results posted in the first post of this thread (below) for 91 / 93 / E30 / E30+Meth(50/50) fuels...

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo - Forum Member Results

[HR][/HR]
For those that are currently tuning their x-47's could you also post airflow numbers ("airflow mass lbs/min") that a few of our members are requesting to see?

Update:

Our thread poll is currently showing that (16) x-47 Hybrids have been purchased but only 3 have been installed, tuned, and results posted?...Guess most are waiting for the Spring thaw to install theirs??
I'm just waiting for mine to arrive, and then I'll install it and have it tuned on 93 and E30.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Pumaspeed is soooooo slow. I've had mine ordered for quite a while (3 weeks?) and no notification of shipping yet.

Hopefully soon - another fellow in Calgary inquired last week I think.

Pete

Pumaspeed is soooooo slow. I've had mine ordered for quite a while (3 weeks?) and no notification of shipping yet.

Hopefully soon - another fellow in Calgary inquired last week I think.
They posted on facebook last week that their first batch was shipping out and that the second batch will be all ready to go in another 6 days I believe? When I ordered mine (one of the first people) there was a one week wait and once I was notified of shipping it came in at 3 days time. I was expecting to wait much longer like when I ordered the X37 through Adam.

Edit: First batch is of 18 turbos

I ordered mine in the beginning of January and just received mine today. No big deal I was in no hurry. I do daily drive mine but we are still getting some snow every now and then. Product looks awesome and I'm excited to install it soon when I can find some free time.

Attachments

Update:

View attachment 13254

[HR][/HR]
There are also results posted in the first post of this thread (below) for 91 / 93 / E30 / E30+Meth(50/50) fuels...

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo - Forum Member Results

[HR][/HR]
For those that are currently tuning their x-47's could you also post airflow numbers ("airflow mass lbs/min") that a few of our members are requesting to see?
I sent in my core to panda to avoid the core charge but I'll also be waiting until spring since I have ice and snow tires that can't even handle my current hybrid.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
They posted on facebook last week that their first batch was shipping out and that the second batch will be all ready to go in another 6 days I believe? When I ordered mine (one of the first people) there was a one week wait and once I was notified of shipping it came in at 3 days time. I was expecting to wait much longer like when I ordered the X37 through Adam.

Edit: First batch is of 18 turbos
Received shipping notification this morning!

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #375
FYI...

Respond any interest in the thread posted by Stratified below....

Group Interest: Stratified X37 and X47 Turbo Bundles.

We are working with the folks over at PumaSpeed to bring and stock their hybrids and bundle them with Stratified tunes. It makes the most sense to bring these in larger batches due to shipping from the UK.

I want to gauge the interest for these turbo upgrades here. I would also like to gauge if you guys want to buy them outright/pay core fee or are ok with shipping your OEM turbos back as cores.

Ordered mine on the 26th of January. Still says waiting on parts. I was in contact at the end of January and they told me probably by the 4th of February. I contacted them again last week and they told me possibly by last Friday, but still no tracking number. Waiting for it to come so I can send it out to get the housing ported and an exhaust manifold ported. I have another car so I am not in a rush, but would like to have more power!!! haha

Brura22

If that's the case I'll be very happy. I'll be getting my tune from Panda with the turbo on 93 and then doing a 95 oct (100 ron) tune from tune+ for track days.
Keep in mind I'm talking like 12.9 with driver mod. Just my GUESS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk