Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo Thread

How many have purchased / installed / tuned the x-47 Hybrid Turbo?

• X-47 Purchased

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • X-47 Installed

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • X-47 Tuned

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • X-47 Dyno / V-Dyno Results

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
Is there a specific reason or a pool of reasons you all chose the X47R over the MRX? I am comparing the two and would love to hear insight from those who are running the X47R.

My goal, like most is 300whp on pump. I was sitting pretty with that goal as I planned for a DHM GTX360R. Obviously, that is a no go since DHM's demise.

Thanks guys.

Is there a specific reason or a pool of reasons you all chose the X47R over the MRX? I am comparing the two and would love to hear insight from those who are running the X47R.

My goal, like most is 300whp on pump. I was sitting pretty with that goal as I planned for a DHM GTX360R. Obviously, that is a no go since DHM's demise.

Thanks guys.
Stock like spool, 280-300whp capable with ethanol blends, ease of install(all oem parts work)

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
I have an X47R installed and currently in the revision stage of my remote tune from Adam at Tune+

Once that's done I'll get some dyno time and any tweaks in a couple weeks.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Everyone keeps saying I'm gonna Dyno....I need to dyno...but it never happens....hmmmm

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Ha! I’m going to eventually dyno in Vegas at the same place vegas spyder dyno’ed at so we have similar comparisons. Also his friend with an X47 dyno’ed there as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Everyone keeps saying I'm gonna Dyno....I need to dyno...but it never happens....hmmmm

Mine is going to happen. lol. I just need to finish my revisions and set up an appointment with Adam. Luckily I am local to him.

jeff

2000 Post Club

I installed and dyno’d two months later after finishing revisions. I posted it elsewhere but maybe not here. 93 octane plus RG concentrate:

Hosted on Fotki

LILIKE16ST

That is actual dyno numbers. I don't do that take v-dyno shit. I've Dyno'd my car 4 times, every time after doing major upgrades.
That is pretty solid numbers then. Sorry for the sort of double post earlier I had a phone error wasn't sure the first one went through now I see it did lol