Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo Thread

How many have purchased / installed / tuned the x-47 Hybrid Turbo?

• X-47 Purchased

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • X-47 Installed

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • X-47 Tuned

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • X-47 Dyno / V-Dyno Results

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
Given our altitude, i expect a little more lag than most. It's also a lot cooler though, so maybe we'll make up for it a bit on the top end.

Air at higher altitudes gets thinner, and thus contains less oxygen. So for the same volume of air, you will be compressing less oxygen than at sea level.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
91oct+E30+Meth(50/50mix) Next couple weeks I will be hitting a real dyno. Will see how accurate these vdynos really are lol

3 fuel tunes.

What do you run for wmi? Also what size jet? It should be a richer afr than it is. It's not my place but I see room for improvement.

Russ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #307
Ish's PumaSpeed x-47 Hybrid Turbo Results: E30 (91ACN) + Meth (50/50)

FORUM NAME: Ish
TURBO: PumaSpeed x-47
ADDITIONAL UPGRADES: Injen Intake, 2j-Racing DP, MBRP Cat-back, Mishimoto J-Line FMIC, Turbosmart IWG, GFB DV+
FUEL: e30 (91ACN) + meth (50/50)
DYNO OR V-DYNO: V-Dyno
TUNER: Tune +
RESULTS : 311whp / 313wtq (3 runs averaged) - 316whp (max)
Results above added to 1st page of thread...

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/11791-PumaSpeed-X-47-Hybrid-Turbo-Thread

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
What do you run for wmi? Also what size jet? It should be a richer afr than it is. It's not my place but I see room for improvement.

Russ

I was thinking the samething ( not that I know anything about wmi ), but I was going to "let god sort'em out" since my help is insulting to some...

Ish

Russ

Im running that boost juice 50/50 mix. Started out with a 500cc jet and ended up with a 1000cc.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Im running that boost juice 50/50 mix. Started out with a 500cc jet and ended up with a 1000cc.
Do your self a favor and get a can a VP M1 and distilled water. Mix it 50/50. It's $40 dollar cheaper than boost juice and it's works 1000000x better. Also it's actual methanol not glorified washer fluid. With this mix at 375whp we keep afr 11.9-12.2

Just trying to help.

Russ

Ish

Do your self a favor and get a can a VP M1 and distilled water. Mix it 50/50. It's $40 dollar cheaper than boost juice and it's works 1000000x better. Also it's actual methanol not glorified washer fluid. With this mix at 375whp we keep afr 11.9-12.2

Just trying to help.

Russ

I was told the same from Stephen, just couldnt find a place locally that sells VP Methanol. I paid half price for the boost juice so it aint a big deal. Maybe once im out ill try ordering some VP meth online.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #319
I was told the same from Stephen, just couldnt find a place locally that sells VP Methanol. I paid half price for the boost juice so it aint a big deal. Maybe once im out ill try ordering some VP meth online.
Looks like the closest VP Store / Retailer is either Temecula or Corona??

https://vpracingfuels.com/find-a-dealer/

AP fuels.jpg