Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Quaife Deal

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Mountune (UK) is in the middle of a 12 Days of Xmas sale. Today only,

Quaife ATB Differential is 25% off! Code 12DOM5
Even with shipping, this is a killer deal if somebody has been waiting to pull the trigger on one of these.

508pounds ~ $650 usd

www.mountunestore.com

Edit- Added url

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That is a GREAT deal, and although I like the Wavetrac more, I would consider it IF it weren't almost $2K labor to install the damned thing in my area!! [crazyeye]

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
That is a GREAT deal, and although I like the Wavetrac more, I would consider it IF it weren't almost $2K labor to install the damned thing in my area!! [crazyeye]
I haven't done one on a FIST yet
but my trans removal / reinstall on the Caliber SRT's for locals is $400 + fluids
install LSD in the trans $200

let's see how long it takes when I do mine, I'm going to pick up a donor trans to play with prior to pulling mine as well

A bit up there but if you go by AllData it pays 13 hours. My shop is @ 139.00/hr but I am also a dealer specialized in larger trucks and preparing for GT/Ford Performance service in the coming months. I'm sure you can find a shop to di it for less. My dad owns his shop and right now he's @ 95.00/hr. You can always bargain, it's kind of a straight forward deal for some one who knows their way around our trans.