Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Central Cal Members?

Hey guys was just wondering if any of you are from the Fresno or central California area, I've only seen 2 other fiST around Fresno. I'm actually from madera but it's right by Fresno lol.

AL=x

hello and welcome, doesn't help bought i used to live in Fresno, but i visit somewhat regular since most my family still lives there and the surrounding areas.

Not quite there, spend a fair amount of time in Bakersfield area, am up here in the high desert.

Just a bit of info for any of you who use Facebook, there is a SOCAL RS/ST CLUB OFFICIAL on there...I encourage everyone who is looking for some meet ups or group drives to check them out...they are a great group of people and very respectable people. Always looking for new people to join up. I'm kind of in between...east of Bakersfield.

Last edited:
Ok. in the last two weeks I have seen two fist in tulare... hit me up..

Anyone in the area have a Mountune exhaust? I'm thinking of getting one but would like to hear it in person before pulling the trigger. I already have the CP-E but am not that happy with it, drones like crazy during spirited driving up in the mountains. Reply or PM me if you can help, thx!