Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Cyborg C39 Hybrid Turbo

Trader history for kali323 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just put back my stock turbo back on and Im selling my Cyborg39. I will be running stock turbo for a while.

Has less than 1k miles. Comes with 19 psi base EFR wastegate

Turbo cost 1475 + 250 core charge + 100 wastegate = $1,825 plus you have to wait. Im asking $1350 shipped and you keep your stock turbo to resell or whatever. I hear sourskittles is looking for cores so he will probably buy it. Will shipped same day if paid early in the morning or next day. Ill be using fedex ground with signature confirmation.

Im not going to share my datalogs but I was full boost by 3.5k rpm and it hold it until redline on both on 91 oct and e30. My tuner or any other tuners dont want their datalogs share. I will however answer any question like how much boost psi I was during a certain rpm etc

Can text me on my personal number 7606014555

If you have any concerns of the turbo, I can ship it directly to sourskittle and he will check it out and ship out to you directly.

Who ever buys this, if you so choose, you can have it shipped to me to be checked 100% for free. As long as your in the 48 states, I'll even pay to ship it to you so it's 100% + 100% free.

So it's a zero risk turbo if you take the time to send it to me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe a dumb question but why are you selling? I'm so tempted.

OP
K
Thread Starter #3
Thats not a dumb question lol. Anyways it just wasnt for me. For now im going to stay stock turbo until i decide what to do next. If i even decided to try something else. But i honestly miss it. I never realized how much stock tutbo sucks

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Who ever buys this, if you so choose, you can have it shipped to me to be checked 100% for free. As long as your in the 48 states, I'll even pay to ship it to you so it's 100% + 100% free.

OP
K
Thread Starter #5

Thanks bryan:)

OP
K
Thread Starter #7
Bump. Willing to listen to offers. While im not sharing my datalogs, we can discuss them through pm or text

I'm interested. I'm only 4 hours away. Maybe we can work out a deal for the turbo and you can help me install is as I haven't found a shop out here with any knowledge of our cars.

OP
K
Thread Starter #10
Bump. Price drop. Whoever buys this have to install it themselves or find their own shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.