Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2JR Upcoming Parts Releases

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #22
looks like this maybe ??

Minus the PowerFlex stuff I just grabbed this off the net..

No our mount doesnt look like that. Its oval shaped in the rear, and the front is round with an integrated sleeve that extends about 2". The rear hole is offset.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
No our mount doesnt look like that. Its oval shaped in the rear, and the front is round with an integrated sleeve that extends about 2". The rear hole is offset.
Fits the same place ? tween the motor (near oil pan) and Frame ??

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Joe, do you have pictures of the intake yet?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Joe any plans for 12x1.5 lug nuts for our cars like the ones on your site ?

Sekred

1000 Post Club
I might order the motor mount and because its Wednesday in oz before you guys I'll be getting it first, ha ha.

Did joe clarify that it is a RMM? If so I'm in for one and of course the price for the quick shift is a must.

-ry

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #29
Our lugs are in stock, I just need to add them to the site. They are forged SCM435 (Chromoly) lugs. These are as close as you can get to Ti without the price. 19mm hex with threaded ends for easy removal, open ends for adding extended lugs. Taper to fit OEM and aftermarket wheels

WP_20140408_14_39_09_Pro.jpg
WP_20140408_15_19_20_Pro.jpg

Here is our delrin motor mount - no more engine movement & solid shifting.

2jr mount.jpg

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Nice I'll be putting in a order as soon as you get it on the web Buddy ;)

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #33
The motor mounts, lugs and filters are up on the site. Tomorrow we are shipping all the exhausts and downpipes and then we'll crank up the 5 axis for the delrin motor mounts. The lugs and filters are in stock.

The mount is very easy to install. Removal takes maybe 15mins, the motor does not need to be supported. Then you can either press out the old mount or simply cut the inner sleeve and fold it inward. Then it will just fall out. Our delrin mount is an interference fit part. Meaning, you can press it in with simple hand tools and reinstall.

The vibrations are minimal at best. You can feel the chassis through your seat more is the best way to describe it. Gone is the shaky engine and knocking against the firewall. This mount hold the engine tight. The shifts are now smoother and I can put the power down with with less hop and drama. It just bites!

http://www.2j-racing.com/fiesta-st.html

Thanks a lot joe,ya really don't know how much your appreciated man. Doing a lot for our cars with such great prices. Thanks so much.

-ry

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
The motor mounts, lugs and filters are up on the site. Tomorrow we are shipping all the exhausts and downpipes and then we'll crank up the 5 axis for the delrin motor mounts. The lugs and filters are in stock.

The mount is very easy to install. Removal takes maybe 15mins, the motor does not need to be supported. Then you can either press out the old mount or simply cut the inner sleeve and fold it inward. Then it will just fall out. Our delrin mount is an interference fit part. Meaning, you can press it in with simple hand tools and reinstall.

The vibrations are minimal at best. You can feel the chassis through your seat more is the best way to describe it. Gone is the shaky engine and knocking against the firewall. This mount hold the engine tight. The shifts are now smoother and I can put the power down with with less hop and drama. It just bites!

http://www.2j-racing.com/fiesta-st.html
Whats my discount code ?? LOL just kidding feel free to have KAte toss in a short shift kit for eval and testing research too Buddy .. Also any sticker will get put on the car hauler if ya know what I mean :)

Done and Done Sir and can't wait for more stuff LOL

Seriously Mount ships on 4/18 .. Ill be at BlackHawk Farms drivers School :( lol

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Totally off the cuff here would you consider a combo Swag sale ?? our stuff mixed with your clothes and we sell as a team get or name out there .. Give it some thought ... no rush..
Free shirts rock..

XuperXero

Jesus christ. Motor mount is $59.99, shipping to my door is $56.73 and this is not including the duty which can be upward of 110%. FML FML FML FML FML

BTW how stiff is this motor mount? I'm looking at Shore 75A range.

Totally off the cuff here would you consider a combo Swag sale ?? our stuff mixed with your clothes and we sell as a team get or name out there .. Give it some thought ... no rush..
Free shirts rock..
That would be sweet!

-ry

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #40
Free shirts rock..
Rod, so you are saying list the Fiesta ST Forums shirts on the site? Yes I can do that, its no problem. PM me the details, I assume you guys will drop ship?