Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2JR Upcoming Parts Releases

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #41
Jesus christ. Motor mount is $59.99, shipping to my door is $56.73 and this is not including the duty which can be upward of 110%. FML FML FML FML FML

BTW how stiff is this motor mount? I'm looking at Shore 75A range.
We ship FedEx Express International - so from ATL to Wuxi China, $56 isnt bad. We dont release our part details, sorry. But the hardness was chosen based on our experience with racing and motor mount inserts for the VQ35 and QR25 Nissans.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I need this mount! Just waiting on so money to clear so I can justify another car part purchase lol

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Question on the Motor mount insert I take it I press out my old rubber filling and replace it with this one ?

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #44
Yes, you remove the old sleeve with rubber inside, and press in the 2JR mount.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
OK for some reason I thought it was a bolt on plug and play .. No matter I will get it done.. Oh just the rear or both sleeves ? or I guess I mean front and rear or just the big rear one.. ;)

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #46
Its just the rear that needs to be replaced. But yes, its not hard to do.

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #48
We shipped your lugs and filters today. The mounts are in production and we expect to ship them Thursday/Friday next week.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Hey Joe,
Anyway to get a gauge pod/dual pod fabbed for these cars? Or do you have any connections with a manufacturer who might be interested in making one? I'm dying to get a proper mechanical boost gauge and oil pressure gauge in this thing. I know the AP reads boost and oil temp, but call me old fashioned, I like mechanical gauges to verify my readings.

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #51
We are already working on a pod right now. A single and a double - stay tuned for details.

Also, all motor mounts will ship out on Friday! We finished testing at the track this weekend and very happy with the results of the mount.

So, what's the time line on the short shift plates? Also, has anyone installed the RMM? Thoughts?

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #57
The gauge pod is just about finished. But the SS is being reworked. It makes a "tink" sound on each shift. I added a weight to improve the feel but spacing is limited on the tranny. On to version 2

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
The gauge pod is just about finished. But the SS is being reworked. It makes a "tink" sound on each shift. I added a weight to improve the feel but spacing is limited on the tranny. On to version 2
Good to hear about the gauge pod! I need a reliable boost read out (not this Cobb AP nonsense saying I'm hitting 62psi lol)

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
If I didn't need to maintain all my PCV/emissions lines and ensure my MAF sensor was all there etc I would be ALL OVER that intake. Kinda curious about it anyway... so what do I have to do to run the thing? And I am OK with a loud intake. I just need the EVAP junk to stay connected to avoid CELs etc

Very interested in the quick shifter, don't see cobb making one any time soon and would love to have it. Can I get one in black or a less-conspicuous color?

Definitely interested in the Gauge pod too, would love a real boost gauge.

Even though I probably will get a D/P comp'd I am still tempted to pick a catted one up from you, too!

Keep up the good work with fantastic products.

Cheers
Nick