Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fuse F8 issues? Any help is greatly appreciate.

Hey everyone,

Has anyone had any issues with using the glove compartment fuse box fuse F8 for 12v power? F8 shows as 12v power for the moonroof even though my vehicle is not equipped with one.

I used F8 for 12v power for my boost gauge and had the vehicle stall out 2 days later and throw the code P0015 - Engine Cam Timing. The vehicle was towed in with the dealership saying that they could not replicate the issue after two days of diagnosis. The vehicle now runs perfect.

If anyone has a wiring diagram for this fuse, any additional information as to what is running on this specific circuit would be helpful.

Thanks!

hey roit,
i used the fuse for the windshield wiper.search rader detector wiring.hope this helps

Spaceman_Spiff

I tried using that one for my remote amp wire, as it was suggested in other threads. It didn't do anything for me (I don't have the moonroof either) but others have been able to use it (even with no moonroof).

I don't have a moonroof either and that fuse location works perfectly for me. Just placed an add-a-fuse at that location and ran the remote wire back to the amp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
T
Thread Starter #5
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the delayed response.

As per Red Ryder, I used the windshield wiper fuse (20A, Fuse F11) in the glove compartment fuse box. Works absolutely fantastic for my Auto Meter boost gauge.

Thank you again for the suggestion Red Ryder.

Cheers!