Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Mudflaps and others.

Hey guys! New to this forum but i just bought a 2016 Fiesta ST so i feel im part of the gang. Lol.I had a question about parts. Will the 2014-15 Fiesta ST parts fit on a 2016? Regarding mudflaps and exterior customization. Thanks in advance! Hope you guys can help a fellow mate out.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Hey guys! New to this forum but i just bought a 2016 Fiesta ST so i feel im part of the gang. Lol.I had a question about parts. Will the 2014-15 Fiesta ST parts fit on a 2016? Regarding mudflaps and exterior customization. Thanks in advance! Hope you guys can help a fellow mate out.
Yes there is no change there.

For example if you look at the Rally Armor website they state years 2013+ for the ST

http://www.rallyarmor.com/index.php...ta-c-60_239?osCsid=l3s6bobun0i2vap986c0pfo8k0

The only 14-15 parts that won't fit that I am aware of is an Intake. The 2016 has an additional hose, however there are companies that offer adapters to fit a 14-15 intake on a 2016.

Don't know if "tunes" are parts, but I wouldn't get a 15 tune for a 16... (I had to wait for the MP215 for my 16).

OP
AdammBone
Thread Starter #5
Thank you guys so much!! Yeah I wasnt sure cause its a brand new car but you guys know your stuff!! Definitely gonna be easier to customize now that i know parts will fit. Thanks again!! ????