Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GFB - back IN STOCK @ whoosh

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #21
yes #10

more coming
and I can drop ship still guys

the sky is not falling

LOL

gents remember, I'm not your average company
call me, text me
email me
when everyone is "closed"
in the evening
on weekends
I'll respond to you
and help you
and get back you

just give me a buzz......610-334-2158

^^^LOL!

That will probably be more than half the cost of BOTH pipes!

Besides, I would expect any gains/losses to be within any dyno variances, even when done inside of the same hour. [:(]
-_- okay. lol i wasnt curious but i was selling my time hahahaha

guys
this is actually incorrect

there are people that received the GFB for for as cheap as $119 shipped
when stock was depleted I posted in my BF thread that I was out of stock and had to put the price back up to what I normally charge "because" when I drop ship the GFB it costs more to do so.
I have these in stock again so the price is lower again...it's that simple
Buy in bulk and offer cheaper prices

as for the charge pipes - let me look into it and get back to you via PM
119?!? i didnt see that at all... but well... anyway. no big deal i was just a bit bummed out because i ordered thinking it was the best price for the GFB DV+ and CPE pipes... and the current prices edge it out just a bit over 10 bucks (worth of gas!).

thats atleast 75 miles of smiles lol.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Good reason you keep selling out, car drives much much better and it makes a nice sound (very quiet tho) but shifts are improved and boost loss has decreased, according to butt dyno ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Good reason you keep selling out, car drives much much better with this price and it makes a nice sound (very quite tho) but shifts are improved and boost loss has decreased, according to butt dyno ;-)

Do you feel it improved it that much? I just ordered and will get mine on Thursday. Also what bolts does it use? Allen?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #26
Do you feel it improved it that much? I just ordered and will get mine on Thursday. Also what bolts does it use? Allen?
the supplied hardware is allen head

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
It really made a difference for me, the boost between shifts doesn't drop anymore. Intake is more audible as well.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
It really made a difference for me, the boost between shifts doesn't drop anymore. Intake is more audible as well.

Yea I know exactly what you mean. That lull of power right after. How's the sound? Not Ricey?

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Yea I know exactly what you mean. That lull of power right after. How's the sound? Not Ricey?
Not ricey at all, it's nice and quiet, u can only bear it if you try and listen for it

This was much more difficult than it should have been. I didn't have a fancy 5mm wobble extension like in the video. I had to use a ratchet to get each one out, even after they were loosened up. They had a lot of loctite type stuff on them which prevented them from coming out by hand. I have small hands and it was still a chore. I can't imagine how hard it was for you guys with lobster paws.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
This was much more difficult than it should have been. I didn't have a fancy 5mm wobble extension like in the video. I had to use a ratchet to get each one out, even after they were loosened up. They had a lot of loctite type stuff on them which prevented them from coming out by hand. I have small hands and it was still a chore. I can't imagine how hard it was for you guys with lobster paws.
I did not want to complain too much, but yes, I have larger than average hands, and it was MUCH more trouble than I would have imagined to do this, as I did not have a wobble extension, and did not remove the hot side charge pipe.

The printed directions also said NOTHING about pulling out that large flange piece from the factory unit's body, and in doing so, I destroyed it, forcing me to buy a whole new factory BPV IF I ever need to go back to stock. [:(]

Hopefully, it will be worth all of the effort once I install the Strat Flash tune into the ECM.

All I had to do was remove the serpentine belt cover then get the screws out with a shorty 1/4" ratchet with a 2" extension. I did not remove the wheel or charge pipe. Took me 30 min. from start to finish.

All I had to do was remove the serpentine belt cover then get the screws out with a shorty 1/4" ratchet with a 2" extension. I did not remove the wheel or charge pipe. Took me 30 min. from start to finish.
*IF* I ever have to take it out again, I'll give this a try.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #38
BACK IN STOCK AGAIN AGAIN LOL!

seriously!

[rockon]

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Best mod for the price and best price from one of the best vendors. Win Win!

On a side note, tune+ wrote a write up saying all these good things about this piece (late to the party) and he's selling it for a higher price.... band wagon jumpers always pay the price!

Whoosh ftw[emoji350]

The install documentation from GFB mentions that the sound of the bypass valve is different with the DV+ installed with the piston spring.

Can anyone describe the difference over the stock sound? I have a MAP intake so I'm pretty familiar with the sound of the stock valve.