Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GFB - back IN STOCK @ whoosh

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I could hear neither the stock BPV, OR now the GFB DV, but then I still have the factory intake and paper panel filter in the car, and will have this intake until if/when I go hybrid/BT kit, at which point I would go to a remote/stand alone 'real' BOV.

I truly DO believe that the aftermarket intakes do NOTHING AT ALL for engine power production/enhancement, but ONLY make intake noise which I don't care about, or for. [wink]

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I could hear neither the stock BPV, OR now the GFB DV, but then I still have the factory intake and paper panel filter in the car, and will have this intake until if/when I go hybrid/BT kit, at which point I would go to a remote/stand alone 'real' BOV.

I truly DO believe that the aftermarket intakes do NOTHING AT ALL for engine power production/enhancement, but ONLY make intake noise which I don't care about, or for. [wink]
Mine makes a slight noise but you have to hear for it, also the 2j intake and cpe do, do something.

But just like you, I am very content with my stock intake but running a kn filter now, will pop in my Cobb filter when the weather smartens up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
It really made a difference for me, the boost between shifts doesn't drop anymore. Intake is more audible as well.

Happened to me today. WOT on a 3rd gear pull and when I went to 4th nobody was home. Then all of a sudden the power comes back AKA the boost. Ridiculous. Installing the GFB tonight.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I'll put money in it, you will be amazed how much it improves shifting (less boost loss) i felt it right away

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #45
just shipped 2 of these bad boyzzz out

I have stock guys

best price out there!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #46
whew!

like hotcakes!!!!

still have a few left!~

Just bought this from whooshmotorsports.com. With an additional sticker, because why not?!
Thanks ron.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #52
plenty on-hand....

great part for the $$$$$ - it's not often that our price is better than Amazon Prime[wave]

let get this !

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #53
plenty on-hand....

great part for the $$$$$ - it's not often that our price is better than Amazon Prime[wave]

let get this !
still the best price in town on these bad boys.....
FREE whoosh decals with your purchase