Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune springs with 204/45/r17 anyone?

Zormecteon

Is anybody running this combination? rubbing issues? I may wish to try the slightly larger tire but won't change out the springs to do so.

?????????

I have been running this combination for a few weeks with no rubbing issues. The extra sidewall really helps fill up the fenders and improves the ride. I prefer it.

I am running 215/45/17 with Mountune springs. I rub a little bit on the front fender/bumper tabs but only under big dips or cornering over a dip. I will be trimming the tabs soon. Also to note I am on a 17x8 et42 wheel as well.

I am running 215/45/17 with Mountune springs. I rub a little bit on the front fender/bumper tabs but only under big dips or cornering over a dip. I will be trimming the tabs soon. Also to note I am on a 17x8 et42 wheel as well.
Have any pics?

OP
Zormecteon

Zormecteon

Thread Starter #6
Good to know... I'm running Motegi MR125s--17x7.5. I should be fine then. This is for future reference, as my tires seem to last about 2 1/2 years and I'm only 6 months in.

I would like to be able to get BF Goodrich tires and they're not available in 205/40r17, but ARE in 205/45R17 !

THANX