Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What next?

Hey all,

Been a while since I've been on the forum.

I've just installed some new parts and am wondering where to go next.

'13 Fiesta ST:
- K&N panel filter
- RamAir induction hose
- Bluefin Super Chips stage 1 map
- DTF fmic
- DTF 3" decat downpipe
- Turbosmart actuator
- Turbosmart dual port bov
- DBA slotted brakes & pads

Ultimately I want the car to be daily drivable and dont want to have to touch the inernals. What else can I do to squeeze out a little more power and what would be required?
I chose not to go stage 2 Superchips after finding out they pulled potentially the biggest douche move possible buy only making it compatible with a specific CAI that is A. Expensive and B. Difficult to get into Australia.

My mechanic keeps telling me to get an electronic boost controller but I'm not sure how this will affect the Superchips mapping.

I am also open to a turbo upgrade, just unsure of what's going to be the best/ most reliable on stock internals. Also would this require dropping Superchips and going Haltech with dyno tune?

Open to suggestions really.

Cheers, Simmo

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Rear motor mount upgrade, lightweight wheels and grippier tires. Also some suspension upgrades may be in order.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
hey Simmo

I've got a cp-e rear motor mount upgrade and the Mountune quick shift that will improve the driving experience of your Fiesta

I can ship to AUS [like]