Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Exhaust Manifold Options Thread

Pete

Today after I installed a C39 for a fellow ST member I got to see first hand the quality of Bryan's ported manifold. Pictures do not do justice on the quality and difference of before and after. Because of this I am choosing to go with the ported stock manifold as driving in a c39 fiesta with a super base tune, it felt like it spooled faster then my x37 was on a stock manifold. Also compares to the price of what these other manifolds cost, this option is almost half the price for just the porting.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Today after I installed a C39 for a fellow ST member I got to see first hand the quality of Bryan's ported manifold. Pictures do not do justice on the quality and difference of before and after. Because of this I am choosing to go with the ported stock manifold as driving in a c39 fiesta with a super base tune, it felt like it spooled faster then my x37 was on a stock manifold. Also compares to the price of what these other manifolds cost, this option is almost half the price for just the porting.
I'm quite excited to see how my GT2554R turns out with his ported manifold and turbo adapter.

[MENTION=1650]Pete[/MENTION], I'm sorry for my ignorance, but who is Bryan and do you have a link to his manifold?

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
I can vouche for Brian's porting. We got pretty aggressive on mine. There is a vid as well on the thread that shows some of the work.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
On top of which, you get that 'stealth factor' which is so needed in Cali as concerning anything before the catcon. [wink]
A ++++ [thumb]

Anyone know the limit of the stock manifold? Can I make 320-340 with stock mani, catless, s280, and single port. I have boost pipes, ic, intake, catback already

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Is the single safe at that level. I feel the inconsistency of spray per cylinder would possibly cause a serious issue with leaning out
Like I stated in the other thread. I wouldn't go single simply because of the inconsistency and not having an AFR sensor per cylinder for tuning.

Does the 4 port have an afr sensor per cylinder? Or are you saying that because youd simply want to monitor it? You have a point considering I cant find anyone running the single to ask lol

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Does the 4 port have an afr sensor per cylinder? Or are you saying that because youd simply want to monitor it? You have a point considering I cant find anyone running the single to ask lol
No, AFR readings come from the wideband O2 sensor in the downpipe. It does not measure AFR in each cylinder individually, hence the risk in running a single.