Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

OffTheWall503's 2016 Magnetic Build Thread

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21
Slow build is slow. Just been driving and commuting with the car everyday. We've had a mix of snow, ice, rain and misc recently so the car has been filthy. Turbo install was delayed but now I should (hopefully) get it installed this weekend.

Dirty commuter pic below.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^That is one good thing about our color (even if you don't like it generally), it does NOT look too bad, even when dirty, and does not 'show' the dirt as much as some of the other colors! [:)]

I STILL cannot get over how GREAT those wheels look on that car!! [thumb] (Maybe the ride height accentuates their appeal?)

^^^That is one good thing about our color (even if you don't like it generally), it does NOT look too bad, even when dirty, and does not 'show' the dirt as much as some of the other colors! [:)]

I STILL cannot get over how GREAT those wheels look on that car!! [thumb] (Maybe the ride height accentuates their appeal?)
It really makes me wish I had Magnetic Gray instead.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #25
Slow build is slow. Not much to say at the moment. As much as it pained me, I decided to sell the ATP turbo kit so I could focus on getting an engagement ring for my girlfriend.

But even as such, car is still daily driven and I love it even more than the day I bought it.

On Thursday I am receiving a new gel badge for the steering wheel, made to match the Ford ST carbon shift knob. I'll be sure to post pictures once I get it put on.

Glad you got your priorities figured out [thumb]. Car mods will always be around for you to dabble in at a later time.

Slow build is slow. Not much to say at the moment. As much as it pained me, I decided to sell the ATP turbo kit so I could focus on getting an engagement ring for my girlfriend.

But even as such, car is still daily driven and I love it even more than the day I bought it.

On Thursday I am receiving a new gel badge for the steering wheel, made to match the Ford ST carbon shift knob. I'll be sure to post pictures once I get it put on.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #28
OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #29
Not much going on, just driving my car and enjoying it.

I was finally able to wash my car for the first time in months and install the ST Octane Academy badges.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #30
Just pulled the trigger on my new summer wheel/tire setup. Rota Titans in 17x8 +40 and 215/40/17 Kumho Ecsta LE Sport tires.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #40
Has anyone ever had issues with the Muteki lugs rusting? I've never heard of that until now.