Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Blew my motor and need a little help.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
To be fair, I think we need to hear about what work was done previously to the car by the dealer before jumping to conclusions about what made the engine pop.
It appears he had a spark plug frozen in the head. Upon attempt to remove it, the head was cracked and his Ford dealer replaced the head.

Some Guy On The Internet

OP
P
Thread Starter #23
Correct.

It appears he had a spark plug frozen in the head. Upon attempt to remove it, the head was cracked and his Ford dealer replaced the head.

Some Guy On The Internet
There's been a ridiculous amount of work done on the car just replacing things this year. First was the head and clutch at one dealer. Transmission came back dry and bit the dust so I had that replaced at a "reputable" shop. Then the cobb and two tranny mounts broke.... now this. I really think the first ford dealership had something to do with the faulty wiring....but that's me..I also drive the piss outta this thing.