Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The new kid in town.. ????

Hello everyone:
I just purchased my 2016 fiesta st black with molten orange recaro seats pack and black ebony rims....I love this car. I owned a 2003 SVT Focus, Saturn Ion Redline, VW GTI, Mustang GT....but this little car is special...Planning to do CAI and catback...any suggestions will be welcomed....Thank you!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the club! Be prepared, you're gonna be looking for every excuse to take the "long way home".

...Planning to do CAI and catback...
From what I've gathered, these mods are strictly for sound/aesthetics and don't really add up to much, performance-wise. I fully intend to do something with the exhaust so I can hear it better, but I'm not expecting to feel anything on the butt dyno. There are plenty of options tho, from barely noticeable all the way to I can't hear my own thoughts, so you should be able to find something you like.

OP
L
Thread Starter #9
5 months later.....still love the car!!!! Droped a K&N filter, Ford Performance Catback and Stage 1 tune by Cobb.....