Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Illuminated door sills installed

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
You don't need a Social security number? My mother's maiden name? You aren't by chance the Prince of Nigeria are You? If you don't need any of those I ma6 be down.....do they only come in red? Or other colors also? Lmk..
To ease your concerns [MENTION=505]XuperXero[/MENTION] can you handle it similar to the for sale section, once you have the units you take a picture with your forum name?

So... The guy's running another batch due to high demands.

I just spent the last hour trying to set up Ebay and Aliexpress. All of them failed because I'm a Canadian in China and every time I try to fill in dispatch address it takes me to their Chinese site in which only Chinese ID's are allowed...

So therefore, what I could offer you guys is that you paypal me the money and I'll buy them and ship them out personally. Shipping is about $30 to 48 states. So that makes it $110 shipped. A little pricey but if you guys want it, I can do it for you.
Shame you can't do the Ebay but I am in on this! How much would shipping be to Canada?

OP
XuperXero

XuperXero

Thread Starter #23
You don't need a Social security number? My mother's maiden name? You aren't by chance the Prince of Nigeria are You? If you don't need any of those I ma6 be down.....do they only come in red? Or other colors also? Lmk..
LOL not at all... Available colors is red, blue, and white. Also available is ST logo and RS logo, so tell your RS friends if they want some too.

To ease your concerns [MENTION=505]XuperXero[/MENTION] can you handle it similar to the for sale section, once you have the units you take a picture with your forum name?

Shame you can't do the Ebay but I am in on this! How much would shipping be to Canada?
I can do that, but my main concern is shipping time. It'll take a week after I place order for these to arrive my door and then the $30 shipping is quoted with 12-19 days delivery, this is from a company called SF Express which is China's largest courier company. Within China, they'll ship anything to my door within 2 days, but I have no experience with shipping with them internationally. Not sure if you guys can accept that after paying a stranger half way across the world on the internet.

Canada is same price as US surprisingly.

I've personally used China Post to ship to my Toronto address before. My mom didn't receive the goods until 8 months later... Cost was $12

OP
XuperXero

XuperXero

Thread Starter #24
LOL not at all... Available colors is red, blue, and white. Also available is ST logo and RS logo, so tell your RS friends if they want some too.

I can do that, but my main concern is shipping time. It'll take a week after I place order for these to arrive my door and then the $30 shipping is quoted with 12-19 days delivery, this is from a company called SF Express which is China's largest courier company. Within China, they'll ship anything to my door within 2 days, but I have no experience with shipping with them internationally. Not sure if you guys can accept that after paying a stranger half way across the world on the internet.

I've personally used China Post to ship to my Toronto address before. My mom didn't receive the goods until 8 months later... Cost was $12

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club

PM me your details and I will Paypal. And because it is the ST logo in must be red! Keep the shipping to the $30. Thank you

OP
XuperXero

XuperXero

Thread Starter #28
Just took these pictures as it is on my car now during daylight.

Night time and light show in video in first post.

PM me your details and I will Paypal. And because it is the ST logo in must be red! Keep the shipping to the $30. Thank you
PM Sent.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
How and where do they get spliced or connected into for power? How long is the install? Are they weather proof...water....cold....etc.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
How and where do they get spliced or connected into for power? How long is the install? Are they weather proof...water....cold....etc.
I will go try and dig up the wiring diagram from the Ford illuminated plates and post it. It is from the door actuators so each side is independent.
[MENTION=505]XuperXero[/MENTION] monies has been sent.

I live my life a quarter mile at a time... running from my wife after I buy some more stupid s#$t for my FiST.

That looks orange. Is it supposed to be red?

And does it use LEDs?

Thanks!

OP
XuperXero

XuperXero

Thread Starter #34
I wired it directly to the footwell lighting bulb connectors. This way I don't have to cut or spline any wires. Could possibly be done in 10 minutes, but took me 30 min because I had no reference for where to align it. I eyeballed it with the seat rails. So far it's been through -5 degree winter and a couple of monsoon seasons, seems to work OK.

I will go try and dig up the wiring diagram from the Ford illuminated plates and post it. It is from the door actuators so each side is independent.
PM Sent.

In for a set of red, can you PM your paypal XuperXero?
-Nick
PM Sent.

And does it use LEDs?

Thanks!
It's red. Photo taken with phone camera so probably not the best reference for color. Yes it's LED.

OP
XuperXero

XuperXero

Thread Starter #35
I wired it directly to the footwell lighting bulb connectors. This way I don't have to cut or spline any wires. Could possibly be done in 10 minutes, but took me 30 min because I had no reference for where to align it. I eyeballed it with the seat rails. So far it's been through -5 degree winter and a couple of monsoon seasons, seems to work OK.

PM Sent.

In for a set of red, can you PM your paypal XuperXero?
-Nick
PM Sent.

And does it use LEDs?

Thanks!
It's red. Photo taken with phone camera so probably not the best reference for color. Yes it's LED.

OP
XuperXero

XuperXero

Thread Starter #36
Look what arrived just moments ago...

[MENTION=2253]CanadianGuy[/MENTION] [MENTION=4176]nickstewartroc[/MENTION]

I personally tested each one of them, they're all red and with fancy light show like mine. I added some extra bubble wrap and rewrapped it for more security against mishandling. I'll be shipping them out tomorrow.

OP
XuperXero

XuperXero

Thread Starter #37

I personally tested each one of them, they're all red and with fancy light show like mine. I added some extra bubble wrap and rewrapped it for more security against mishandling. I'll be shipping them out tomorrow.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Xuperxero what kind of blue is the color for the sills? Same blue as the interior ambient lighting from the factory?

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club

Woohoo. Thank you very much.

[MENTION=505]XuperXero[/MENTION]

Is this a one time thing, or will you be able to sell more? I'm interested in one down the road, just don't have the funds right now.