Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CravenSpeed short antenna GROUP BUY 2" and 4" with custom engraving

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #22
I'm in for 2" with ST logo. Do we have a say in the logo color? If so, red for me.
sounds good - I'll add you
I don't believe so regarding color. The antenna is aluminum coated in black then engraved which will appear the original aluminum color

I ordered one of these direct from Craven a few weeks ago since some momo stole my stocker. There are times when reception is iffy but that happens with any antenna as they are naturally subject to interference from infinite sources. I'll say this, the reception for HD radio and satellite is no worse or better that it was with the stocker. I'm very happy with it. YMMV.

This is the 4" model

Awesome, thank you for the pictures! I thought I saw your post the other day...I definitely want "Yo Soy" as my engraving, and again if it fits the 2" I want that, other wise 4" will be fine. Thanks Ron, loving these group buys!

Mine is the 4 inch and the one sports radio station I listen to here in DFW has no reception issue. I figure, unless you live a in the boonies, you probably wont have much reception issue.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #27
I'm in for a 4" with the ST logo
awesome! added!
Is there a character limit for the 4"? I am interested depending on how many characters can be engraved.
I'll add you - no idea on limit, need to know your request (PM if needed)

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
The limit is advertised as 10 but I was able to sneak in 11 by contacting them via email

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #36
ok everyone
we hit 15

link to pay is up on the site: http://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/cravenspeed-2-4-custom-short-antenna-group-buy

once 15 payments are made, the process begins
CravenSpeed stated the order will be filled within a few days of the order being placed - in other words this will happen very quickly

a few quick notes when ordering

please do not expect to get a lengthy engraving on a 2" antenna
the $25 shipped price for the custom engraved antenna includes standard shipping in the USA, if you are out of the country, please contact me for the additional postage due. It's a small item so I don't expect it to be very much at all. Please remember, these will ship from CravenSpeed in WA state.

If there are any other questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask...

thanks everyone

-Ron

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #40
Is it too late to join in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
no sir, just click the link to my site and pay - add your custom engraved name to the notes section of the order and you're all set!
there is no limit
we just needed to hit 15 to meet the price break