Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CravenSpeed short antenna GROUP BUY 2" and 4" with custom engraving

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Hi folks...
CravenSpeed and whoosh teamed up for a small project on these antennas and a few other things coming soon.
Pre-built oil dipstick with a few color options will be next by the way...

On to the shorty antennas!

normally these bad boys will run you $35+ shipped to your door

10 people in on the group buy drops the price to $30 shipped with custom engraving
15+ drops the price to $25 shipped to your door with custom engraving
***that's almost 30% OFF!!!!!***

before anyone asks - this group buy is geared toward a customized quality short antenna. At the 15+ people group buy price, it's cheaper than my Perrin short antenna price before shipping is added and your only choice of logo is "Perrin" [paranoid]

EDIT: link to GROUP BUY
http://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/cravenspeed-2-4-custom-short-antenna-group-buy
click me^^^^^^^^^^[like]

I am....

1.) ron@whoosh - 2" antenna (whoosh engraved)
2.) Manta Ray - 2" antenna (ST logo)
3.) Mr. Franchise009
4.) BionicBarnacle
5.) CarmelSack
6.) Polaren - 2" antenna (ST logo)
7.) MisSTrouble - 4" (Diva)
8.) OguNinja - 2" (ST logo)
9.) tacocat - 2" (ST logo)
10.) FiSTofNoVA - 2" (ST logo)
11.) willsolo - 2" (ST logo)
12.) eddietorr
13.) Im_Zee11 - 4"
14.) CatButt - 2" (CatButt)
15.) ShadowlnDaNight - 2" (ST logo)
16.)
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
Can they do the ST logo engraving? if so I'm in!.. if not im in anyway but I gotta think of something to engrave...
I'm sure it can be done - will confirm

thanks!

you would probably have to pick solid or the 2 bar outline type
I've seen it both ways since it's going to be engraved not 2 color

let me know please

Sign me up! Any chance you (or anyone) can add pictures so we can see the 2" vs 4" on our cars? Not sure if there are even any out there but I'm not sure which size I'd want. I'd like "Yo Soy" engraved if possible, what are the engraving options? Thanks!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
Sign me up! Any chance you (or anyone) can add pictures so we can see the 2" vs 4" on our cars? Not sure if there are even any out there but I'm not sure which size I'd want. I'd like "Yo Soy" engraved if possible, what are the engraving options? Thanks!
there was a member on here that had lilpartybox engraved on a 4" that looked awesome
If you want a long message or name the 4" is the way to go

2" will need to be reserved for a few letters
CravenSpeed conformed that the ST logo would be perfect at the base of the 2" antenna

I'll PM lilpartybox to see if he will post in here - I don't want to post his pics in here without permission

there was a member on here that had lilpartybox engraved on a 4" that looked awesome
If you want a long message or name the 4" is the way to go

2" will need to be reserved for a few letters
CravenSpeed conformed that the ST logo would be perfect at the base of the 2" antenna

I'll PM lilpartybox to see if he will post in here - I don't want to post his pics in here without permission
Awesome, thanks. If "Yo Soy" is too long for the 2" I'd just get the 4". Either size will look multitudes better than the stock antenna I'm sure!

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I ordered one of these direct from Craven a few weeks ago since some momo stole my stocker. There are times when reception is iffy but that happens with any antenna as they are naturally subject to interference from infinite sources. I'll say this, the reception for HD radio and satellite is no worse or better that it was with the stocker. I'm very happy with it. YMMV.

This is the 4" model

Can you put me down for the 2" Stubby with the ST logo please.

Also, would it be possible to ask them if they can make the antenna camera mount for the Fiesta? Possibly with the group buy if others are interested too.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #14
Can you put me down for the 2" Stubby with the ST logo please.

Also, would it be possible to ask them if they can make the antenna camera mount for the Fiesta? Possibly with the group buy if others are interested too.
added - will check on the mount

thanks

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #19
Damn. Bought the 4" last week

But craven speed sells them for $25 on Amazon and prime eligible.
not with custom engraving which adds $10 so that makes $35

and not everyone has Prime