Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Part no. for stock diverter valve

Does anyone know what the part number for the stock diverter valve is? I wasn't able to find it in any online parts diagrams. I don't need it, but it would be nice to know that we can get one when it fails.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Ask [MENTION=5890]Steve@Tasca[/MENTION] on the forum. Bet he can find it as he found the non flat oil dip stick!!!

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I have a zillion of them... if you ever need one let me know. $10 plus shipping lol. Just don't ask me to mail it in 30seconds, give me a couple days :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve@Tasca

Vendor
Does anyone know what the part number for the stock diverter valve is? I wasn't able to find it in any online parts diagrams. I don't need it, but it would be nice to know that we can get one when it fails.
Ford isn't listing anything as a "diverter" valve, is it the 9K378 in this pic?

OP
C
Thread Starter #7
That's not it, but thanks for trying. It seems like ford has it as part of the turbo. I was able to find a used one off of an escape, and when I searched the part no., I found some links to a European part. The escape part number is CJ5G-9U465-BA.

OP
C
Thread Starter #12
I have a zillion of them... if you ever need one let me know. $10 plus shipping lol. Just don't ask me to mail it in 30seconds, give me a couple days :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you please pm me so that I can get one from you? I'm having issues with my DV+.

What issues are you guys having? Mine seems to not be opening at low boost/part throttle and at mid boost ~3500-4k if I let off it makes an odd chirp noise.

OP
C
Thread Starter #15
What issues are you guys having? Mine seems to not be opening at low boost/part throttle and at mid boost ~3500-4k if I let off it makes an odd chirp noise.
It just wouldn't hold boost at full load. I got rid of the spring and the car is perfect. It took me a while to figure it out because it was an on/off hesitation.