Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Maxton Splitter

I will try to post some pics tomorrow of it! Just unwrapped it today. k I saw a friends lip from Maxton the other day and it looked so plastic-y, this doesn't appear like that at all. However, just like the other guy here, there are no instructions so I'm just going to have a professional install it.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I will try to post some pics tomorrow of it! Just unwrapped it today. k I saw a friends lip from Maxton the other day and it looked so plastic-y, this doesn't appear like that at all. However, just like the other guy here, there are no instructions so I'm just going to have a professional install it.

Did you get the wingleted, or the winglet-less one?

Going by the pics (until I read the copy/text description), I thought that this splitter was aluminum alloy!

Got some pics for you guys. I also cquartz coated the splitter because before the coating, if you touched it with your fingers the oils would just show up all over. The cquartz fixed that and its also super water repellent now. Sorry the pics took a few days. Had a botched installation so I had to take off work the day after and redo myself.

Nice, and I LOVE those white Superturismo LMs!! [thumb]
Thanks man. Got those for $200 off Craigslist from some 70 year old who had just bought a pristine Mercury Capri that had these wheels on it and he wanted the original Capri factory wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great...i wonder how it will hold up when it's cold outside....like more than -32 degrees and ice chunks on the road.
I don't drive this car if there is snow or ice out. If I drove a lot in a bad winter I would just remove it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any install tips? Just picked one of these up and a little confused, but a buddy and I are going to tackle it this weekend.