Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Maxton Splitter

I got mine installed yesterday. It went well, but took a while since there's no instructions. It fits pretty well just had to cut a little off the intercooler shroud so I lost the center 8mm bumper mounting bolt. There's about 100 other fasteners holding the bumper on so no worries there.

AzNightmare

I got mine installed yesterday. It went well, but took a while since there's no instructions. It fits pretty well just had to cut a little off the intercooler shroud so I lost the center 8mm bumper mounting bolt. There's about 100 other fasteners holding the bumper on so no worries there.
Looks good! Your car is lowered right?
How far does that lip stick out? Any issues with it scrapping when you're going over speed bumps or going down driveways?

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread but I just got this splitter in the mail and I’m not sure what the spacers are for and do I use all of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only flaw I can visually see without holding one of their splitters is that they dont look level with the road surface off the bottom of the nose. They all stick upwards slightly. Which allows more air to move under the splitter defeating the purpose of it. The splitter should be flatter as to grab more air, also to create downforce while pushing air up through the intercooler and radiator. The Triple R one I feel is a much better splitter far as function/looks go!