Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Maxton Splitter

OP
bilihor
Thread Starter #7
20170124_171101.jpg

I did not see this splitter on a car and maxton did not send any manual or picture of it installed.
Took some time, some plastic and rubber completely removed and some bracket extensions crafted.

Edit: I don't see img tag working. Here is URL
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8ZndYTiULlDYWRKWTJ2R0NXcWM

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I didn't think I would care for this one
Guess I was wrong...looks very good!

Nice design Maxton

Siestarider

I think that splitter looks great on your car, thanks for pic. I looked over the Maxton splitter offerings and honestly do not understand them very well from their web site.

My interest would be to remove stock air dam behind front bumper and replace with a splitter plus short air dam hanging from it. Still looking for better cooling on track, so looking for a bigger pressure drop from a splitter/air dam mod to aid air flow through heat exchangers.
[MENTION=1934]bilihor[/MENTION], do you have a ground clearance measurement with this splitter on? Thanks.

AzNightmare

View attachment 13041

I did not see this splitter on a car and maxton did not send any manual or picture of it installed.
Took some time, some plastic and rubber completely removed and some bracket extensions crafted.

Edit: I don't see img tag working. Here is URL
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8ZndYTiULlDYWRKWTJ2R0NXcWM
Looks good!
Do you have any pics from the front? Is that support rod 150mm or 200mm one?

I wonder if this splitter can be added to their other splitters since those are not flat on the bottom.

OP
bilihor
Thread Starter #16
tie rods are fixed length, you select either 150 or 200 mm.

$253.82 USD = ?198.00 GBP (including shipping)

I just bought one of these without the winglets. I'll post back in a few weeks once I get it on.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'd like to see the winglet-less ones on our cars, and to know how much of a pain it was to install solidly as well.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Pretty sure I saw your car at Caffeine Octane last weekend. I was trying to track you down to talk about it but my lil man was ready to roll.. Maybe next time. It looks damn good. I'm interested in installing one as well. Thanks for doing the leg work and proving it works.